NRL 2023 Round 4 Discussion

This is the best period of play the Knights have had for about a decade

Phoenix Crossland has to be the worst 14 in the league…. I don’t watch a whole bunch of Knights games but when I do he just seems to constantly make dumb mistakes

Phoenix Crossland has to be the worst 14 in the league…. I don’t watch a whole bunch of Knights games but when I do he just seems to constantly make dumb mistakes
Agreed, he doesn't belong in first grade.

Honestly Miller is an upgrade on Ponga at fullback, he is in everything, how fit is he?

before the season started, who would have tipped any of the current top 4 to be there.

so dumb from the other Canberra player

Ricky has decided to start this game with Starling... an undersized, electric running hooker... and now he's having to finish it with Woolford.. his more defensive hooker.

Looks to be a mistake at this point since they've been trying to chase the game for pretty much this whole second half

Typical Stuart coached team.

i.e. they build to one good season, before falling to pieces

Ricky’s presser .. what’s he going to come up with today to buy himself more time?
Drama Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Ricky’s presser .. what’s he going to come up with today to buy himself more time?
Drama Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon
I reckon he'll touch on the Wighton sin bin and be looking to downplay it... he's surely looking at a couple weeks on the sideline through suspension given he got put on report twice, so he might try to get onto the front foot with it.

If they lose Wighton where are their points even coming from.

Nicho in absolutely everything already

That last try with Mulitalo you can see Talakai smiling when he knew that Ravalawa was too far in. Unselfish play.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Lozza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.