CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 5 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1067.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Canadian_WarriorFan - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 13, 2013
REACTIONS: 3,810
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008

Something about the way the Panthers carry on after every try pisses me off. Too much dry humping

Thing is, I don't like them either but you don't like it, stop them.

From Canada, lives in NZ, loves the Warriors.

4804.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Tragic - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 27, 2016
REACTIONS: 11,351
I like them, I like anyone who makes Ricky cry

[/st_td_row][st_td]KiwiinJapan - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 3, 2016
REACTIONS: 490
I hope the Warriors don’t get Adam Gee anytime soon. Panthers lose the ball forward twice in a matter of minutes, and it is play on. Raiders do it and it is a penalty. His referee skills are questionable.

1064.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]snake77 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 12, 2013
REACTIONS: 23,503
Yelling out to Ricky Stuart "Not bad for a week gutted dog"

4804.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Tragic - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 27, 2016
REACTIONS: 11,353
Yelling out to Ricky Stuart "Not bad for a week gutted dog"
Be good if one of the ĵournos say that in the presser

[/st_td_row][st_td]BringInTheBulls - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 4, 2022
REACTIONS: 130
Ouch Raiders.. penmeth played shit and they still walked all over you. 50+ against....... based off of stats, your premiership chances are now 0% , up in smoke , gone. Bury your heads and "faid" so it's one more team we finish ahead please and thank you

1064.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]snake77 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 12, 2013
REACTIONS: 23,504
Be good if one of the ĵournos say that in the presser
Wind Ricky up a bit and let him rip. Sometimes the headlines don't write themselves.

1064.jpg
REACTIONS: 23,505
The try confirmations can be frustrating sometimes.

Last night I thought the Roosters had scored, watched the replay and went out of the room to do something. Watching for a bit and realize the scored hadn't changed.

looks like Bellamy has kicked their asses into gear for this game.

Salmon just sealed the weak gutted dog-off AND ended the Raiders’ season..
Shocked Dog GIF

68.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ryno - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 8, 2012
REACTIONS: 4,808
Watching the Raiders get pummeled gives me so much happiness for some reason.

[/st_td_row][st_td]JaggedJ - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2018
REACTIONS: 15,621
Went out to dinner at halftime thinking "Gus will be quietly grumbling about that first half field"

Got home and checked the score thinking "Shut up Gus".

Maybe I just think too much about Gus....

[/st_td_row][st_td]BringInTheBulls - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 4, 2022
REACTIONS: 132
10189.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mustafur - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 13, 2019

How good would it be if Storm miss the 8 this year
Was my prediction for the year but idk now pezet seems like a prick of a good player. Meany is proving to be just as worthy as papi under Bellamy. That Storm system is something crazy. Think of there "major" signings in the last 15 years... probably just Coates. Everyone else just through the system or players like atm Katoa/Meany etc. They literally can turn anyone into a star. I also hate how the Crusaders are close with Melbourne. Two heavyweights from opposing codes swapping and sharing ideas

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Griffo
  • marw
  • Skyblues87
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Big Del
  • john1420
  • heartly87
  • Pablo
  • Wolfie
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • Tim K
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncoscope
  • Alec
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.