CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 5 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4167.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]3rdstriker - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 10, 2014
REACTIONS: 1,521
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Would be better if we're able to develop players, we've got some very good juniors coming through which should be good in next year or 2, also Papalii is contract until 2025 so wouldn't be able to negotiate til end of 24.
Definitely loving our juniors but a marquee signing here or there never goes amiss just look at how the Roosters squeeze everything in.

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 4,206
Definitely loving our juniors but a marquee signing here or there never goes amiss just look at how the Roosters squeeze everything in.
I want Sam Walker has our 7 😍

4167.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]3rdstriker - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 10, 2014
REACTIONS: 1,521
I want Sam Walker has our 7 😍
We keep up our form and hunger our wishes may just come true eh🙏🤞

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
REACTIONS: 4,208
We keep up our form and hunger our wishes may just come true eh🙏🤞
I bet Webby has a list! 😍

4167.jpg
REACTIONS: 1,523
Tigers for the spoon atm!!!

4461.jpg
REACTIONS: 4,209
Walsh is the king of cramps! 🤣

[/st_td_row][st_td]JaggedJ - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2018
REACTIONS: 15,629
Nap mode engaged, but pretty easy win nonetheless.

[/st_td_row][st_td]JaggedJ - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2018
REACTIONS: 15,629
Walsh is the king of cramps! 🤣

Probably the only thing that could keep ??? over him for SOO.

For our cross forum friends, from an unbiased perspective, do you feel we are legit the best side at the minute or are we a bit overachieving at the moment?

4461.jpg
REACTIONS: 4,211
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

For our cross forum friends, from an unbiased perspective, do you feel we are legit the best side at the minute or are we a bit overachieving at the moment?

Great win But 🤣 Was a bit loose in the second half, But you guys deserve 1st place! Enjoy It. I want a win tomorrow and move into second place! I might squirt 🤣

4461.jpg
REACTIONS: 4,211

Great win But 🤣 Was a bit loose in the second half, But you guys deserve 1st place! Enjoy It. I want a win tomorrow and move into second place! I might squirt 🤣

I think all Broncs fans want you guys to do well too, our clubs have a bit of a bromance.

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 23,325
I called it at the start of the season

Broncos team looks stacked front to back

The only thing that can derailed their season is themselves.. if they unite and play as a team - easy too 4 with Penrith, Chooks and I have the Sharkies as my other smokey team

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

You’re on fire at present , but as we know it only takes an injury or two or a suspension to knock the wind out of your sails.

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

4167.jpg
REACTIONS: 1,528
Seems like the game has just moved on from where sheens was most potent, he's only doing damage to his legacy now the more he stays on.

75.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Defence - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2012
REACTIONS: 25,563
8423.jpg

You’re hot but I wouldn’t say overachieving- my take on u guys this year was much the same as last year- one of the most talented rosters but likely to implode at some point.

75.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Defence - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 9, 2012
REACTIONS: 25,563
Seems like the game has just moved on from where sheens was most potent, he's only doing damage to his legacy now the more he stays on.
That was 20 years ago.
I was amazed the tigers brought him back after he went legal and took them for a fortune last time they sacked him.
It’s pretty bizarre really- then they bring him back to do a review then he ends up getting the coach sacked and reinstalling himself 😂.
U could make it up.

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
REACTIONS: 57,579
1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008

You shut your mouth when talking about Patty.

Wot are you?
His Dad?

Active Now

• theshed
  • Ondi
  • thenry
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • sooticus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Muros
  • ettybay
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • scobie
  • Tmac
  • Gaz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • maddo
  • Tim K
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.