NRL 2023 Rule Amendments

Short or long whistle?
I'm not aware of a game's result ever being reversed after the siren, regardless of admitted referee blunders, only competition points being docked due to major infringements (salary cap, 14 players on the field). Also, referees are subject to being sacked, demoted, etc. But the result always stands. That's the deal we all understand.

I'm not aware of a game's result ever being reversed after the siren, regardless of admitted referee blunders, only competition points being docked due to major infringements (salary cap, 14 players on the field). Also, referees are subject to being sacked, demoted, etc. But the result always stands. That's the deal we all understand.

Yes...except this happened after the siren.

You're basing the credibility of your insane conspiracy theory on the outcome of one game that's been post-mortemed beyond bowel tolerance?
This was a nice turn of phrase. 👍

I guess most people are just finding the spectacle hard to enjoy lately (i.e., during the game), and use the time after the spectacle to consider where things are going wrong. I mean, the NRL clearly does this too. Otherwise they would not keep changing and reassessing the rules, right?

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.