NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1

You serious? ****, this agenda against Billy is dead boring.
100% How did you rank the four hookers strictly on their performance today?

And what's with the agenda against the other three hookers?

Irs just a ridiculous rule. How does lifting a guys leg up injure somebody.
It`s been a penalty in junior foot for at least 15 years that I know of .
So it`s not some thing that they grow up doing . And guys have had hamstrings ripped off the bone by fools lifting up their legs .

Before today I thought similar .
Mozer did some things today that made me reconsider my position .
Yeah I probably jumped the gun slightly on this. I feel sorry for paix. Forced I to playing hooker after being a halfback your whole life and then just discarded.

Herbie made a couple of schoolboy errors, gave away two penalties and looked completely out of his depth all afternoon. Boy, are we lucky to be shot of him.

The NRL have banned Coby Black from playing in the second round of the pre-season challenge for us.

we're sending 22 players to Vegas and need to fill a team to play against Manly this weekend. NRL banned Black for being too young

The NRL have banned Coby Black from playing in the second round of the pre-season challenge for us.

we're sending 22 players to Vegas and need to fill a team to play against Manly this weekend. NRL banned Black for being too young
i can probably understand why, shit I wouldn't want to throw a 17 year old boy to the wolves at NRL level

firstly he wouldn't be the first, especially in a trial.

secondly, it won't be any more than QLD Cup level. both teams are sending their top squads to Vegas for round 1
yeah good points. I'm sure there will be plenty of football in front of him to play some trials next year

Herbie made a couple of schoolboy errors, gave away two penalties and looked completely out of his depth all afternoon. Boy, are we lucky to be shot of him.
Are you doing this on purpose?

I get you don't like Herbie but it's like your asking for us to look stupid in the future.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • rj9
  • something
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • eggstar10
  • kiwibronco
  • Johnny92
  • kat00
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Adammacca
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Cavalo
  • Allo
  • davidp
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.