NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1

Herbie playing fullback now... Uncle Wayne living up to his contract agreement... will be interesting to see how he goes there

My optimism for the Dolphins season is fading fast.
Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Can't read much into that game. We played almost full strength and the Cows a bunch of nuffies, horrible playing conditions (seriously I got swamp ass just watching it), still clearly rusty and plenty for Kev and the staff to focus on, namely Cobbo's defending which needs to improve if he wants to play Centre.

Piakura had a MOTM showing, Haas and Carrigan typically massive while they were on, as was Reyno who is aging like a fine wine in Halfback terms, and Mozer deserves Smoothy's spot, I'm gonna come right out and say it. Get him in there now and let him get some runs on the board at the tail end of halves.

When Walsh matures a bit more, he is going to be in easy Dally M territory every season. Hopefully Kobe's injury isn't as bad as it appears but I would definitely be sparing him the flight to Vegas.

I would have thought after the Tino incident, bumper bars would have been eradicated out of the game. It seemed like something the NRL mulled over and poor Cobbo copped it, but it seems like they've filed it under the 'too hard' basket.

Wonder how long until it resurfaces again?

Despite losing the lead, the Titans have done well to hang in there this second half. They've got a few of their young kids on now and they're getting a tough initiation but they're not rolling over either.

I would have thought after the Tino incident, bumper bars would have been eradicated out of the game. It seemed like something the NRL mulled over and poor Cobbo copped it, but it seems like they've filed it under the 'too hard' basket.

Wonder how long until it resurfaces again?

Despite losing the lead, the Titans have done well to hang in there this second half. They've got a few of their young kids on now and they're getting a tough initiation but they're not rolling over either.
Just have to wait until the Sydney media kick up a stink... same as last year and same as everything rugba leeg in this country

Titans still forgetting half time isn't full time.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Manofoneway
  • simplythebest
  • teampjta
  • BruiserMk1
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • mrslong
  • Behold
  • Skathen
  • IceWorks
  • something
  • eggstar10
  • LittleDavey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • phoenix
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.