NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1

If anyone knows what a kick off looks like when it's been hit too sweetly then it's bloody Isaako... experience paying off there

Herbie with a nice looking pass... but not the right time to throw it.

Quick hands at right centre... they didn't exist for the last 4yrs

It's been a good introduction from Purdue, we should be seeing a lot of him moving forward.

Scoreline reflects the contest. Broncos clearly a cut above, but very sloppy to concede the four tries.

Pretty good first senior game up from Meninga thought Mullany went well too.

Good for the Cutters.

This is embarrassing for the Dolphins so far. Near full strength vs a complete B team and not even winning. :rofl
Don, I swear to god if you jinx the Titans...

Did we not learn anything from 2023?

Don, I swear to god if you jinx the Titans...

Did we not learn anything from 2023?
If they lose, they lose. Nothing to gain from beating this line up let's be honest. Weaver set up a try that's all I needed to see.

Edit: Jinx... what jinx!

Jeez JayPee got awful quiet in that second half!

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Sponge Bob Shut Up GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

If they lose, they lose. Nothing to gain from beating this line up let's be honest. Weaver set up a try that's all I needed to see.

Weaver has looked great so far... natural 7

Is Schoupp seriously their best kicker out there??

I thought Weaver kicked as well??

That's the problem, you and the Titans still think it's a 40 minute game!

Need to see this effort in the second.

Have dolphins kicked it on last yet?? Can SOS not count or something?

Just ran it 30m out like it was a 4th tackle or something

Flegs been doing a lot of passing this game so far... can see him playing a lot of minutes for dolphins this year, but if he's needing to pass it 50% of the time to conserve energy then it will be interesting to see if they'll still get the impact they need out of him

Still an impressive start from the Gold Coast. They've matched the Dolphins physically and have been able to get under the skin of the Dolphins. It's seen a huge swing in possession and they've been able to keep a lid on things.

Plenty to like about some of their prospects as well. As mentioned Weaver has been impressive, but Francis has to be close to a starting wing spot.

Active Now

• Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • something
  • Maroon4life
  • Pablo
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • broncs30
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • Splinter
  • DrGee
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.