NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1

Cobbo, all the skills but short attention span. Always the concern with him. Might be better suited to striking from the wing, when he can be arsed. Not a replacement for Herbie from what he's dished up in this outing.

This didn't age well.

Ok ok...Cobbs has definitely got the attack for centre, he'll be a weapon but defense is the big issue.
I think his decisions have been fine, just been poor in contact and a bit lazy.

Might be dialing it back a gear being a trial

Goates on the wing going FML, we've gone from not passing to passing inside.

Even Cowboy fans love Reece.

Going to be another long season for the clownboys and their fraud of a coach.

It may well be but come on, they have so many of the best players out, can't really judge it on this performance.

The doubt with Cobbo was never in attack he has been poor defensively today still yet to alleviate those fears. Obviously hasn’t had that opportunity yet this half.

It may well be but come on, they have so many of the best players out, can't really judge it on this performance.

I can. I've got a sixth sense about these things 😆

That looked too easy for a 40/20

Sailor, Madden and one of our 9 options need a big 2nd half
I have Smoothy well ahead of Walters in this outing. He rolls momentum more. Half arsed defence let a try in though.

Alright Walsh must have been given a bit of a serve at half time, he's flicked a switch.

Active Now

• Stix
  • whykickamoocow
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • theshed
  • porouian
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • TimWhatley
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Morkel
  • Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Nerd
  • Sproj
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.