NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1

This is why I was hesitant to slate too hard on the first half.

With this young team, all it was going to take was them taking it seriously for 10 mins and this could have happened.

Why is that a no try? Is Taupau just supposed to disappear?

FFS marty, keep running through. Don't give the blunder an excuse.

Weighting this on a scale of who is playing and who is not using my analytics I actually have us up 30-28. Bunch of bums.

Weighting this on a scale of who is playing and who is not using my analytics I actually have us up 30-28. Bunch of bums.

Yeah but every knows numbers don't go above 5 in Townsville, any time it goes above one hand, you guys go to water.

Stopped too short, he should've gone across the line.

Is that all? If the Cows score another try will that make it 50-28 and thereby ruling us out of pre-season premiership contention?

Why is that a no try? Is Taupau just supposed to disappear?
Has to run through the line... can't just stand there... unless it's Uto in the last game apparently

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Dash
  • mrtij
  • Skyblues87
  • Tmac
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Shane Tronc
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dexter
  • Stix
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.