NRL 2024 Round 1 Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
They didnt want to have to explain a double movement to the US audience.
They're probably more confused at that try, because in NFL you are done as soon as your knee or elbow touches the ground

B

Bronx48

QCup Player
Jul 24, 2023
What a start to the round!! Now let’s go Bronx…

prayer GIF

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
I wish the guy with his finger on the button for the smoke machines would bugger off. If we have a good night and score a few we won't be able to see.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I called that a try… he did promote the ball but his whole body was moving

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
I wish the guy with his finger on the button for the smoke machines would bugger off. If we have a good night and score a few we won't be able to see.
Roof is closed, smoke always settles at ground level

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Alot of people dont know what a double movement is. The league is finally getting these decisions right and people are still complaining.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
@JayPee - article on Zero Tackle saying Chester is being shopped around in England. Thoughts?

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
@JayPee - article on Zero Tackle saying Chester is being shopped around in England. Thoughts?
Fine with me. I dont think he is very good. Other people do though so he will probably get an opportunity somewhere and some more coin.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
According to the early mail, Ethan Strange is going to get first crack at 5/8 for Raiders partnering Fogarty in the halves.

Rapana at fullback and Levi playing 9.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Folk here were telling me Tesi wasn`t NRL standard .
Wayne must be loosing his marbles ?

Well Wayne is pretty old and wouldn't be surprising if he is starting to.. He also hasn't won a comp in like 15 years. He also has trended down with all three of the last clubs he has left, so not a great recent record to fall back on.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Team-lists are in, and I'd be curious to see how they'd stack up against some of your predicted line-ups Sproj. Granted, you weren't necessarily picking for Round 1, but I thought they were largely close to the money based on the info we had at that time.

Looking through some of these teams, I'm not really seeing any crazy selections.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.