NRL 2024 Round 1 Discussion

I found it telling that during the pre game coverage when Yvonne asked Vlandys if given the "success" if the Vegas games, other clubs had approached him wanting to make the trip ... Instead of answering the question, he pretended he couldn't hear her and went to a tangent about how much money could be made from this venture

He changed a shitload compared to Green. Especially early on in his tenure. But he has this fascination with Jake Granville for some reason. I was suprised he picked kuli tbh.

Jake Granville has been a champion at the Cows longer than I can remember .
Used to dread when he came on the field against the Broncos . Still had some thing to offer last season when I saw him play .
Why do you dislike him ?

I found it telling that during the pre game coverage when Yvonne asked Vlandys if given the "success" if the Vegas games, other clubs had approached him wanting to make the trip ... Instead of answering the question, he pretended he couldn't hear her and went to a tangent about how much money could be made from this venture

Yep I saw that and cringed, when he should have been talking up and promoting the game growing in general the knob just started blathering on about getting gambling dollars in the US.

Yep I saw that and cringed, when he should have been talking up and promoting the game growing in general the knob just started blathering on about getting gambling dollars in the US.

That was his entire focus for this whole 'promotion' - he just wanted to get more gambling kickbacks.

Jake Granville has been a champion at the Cows longer than I can remember .
Used to dread when he came on the field against the Broncos . Still had some thing to offer last season when I saw him play .
Why do you dislike him ?
He isnt any good. Poor defender now, worst service from dummy half in the comp and when he plays as a middle forward which is most of the time he gets folded constantly. He plays way too many mins.

He isnt any good. Poor defender now, worst service from dummy half in the comp and when he plays as a middle forward which is most of the time he gets folded constantly. He plays way too many mins.

Have you seen Turpin?

stupid call... that was 1000% Tapine's fault. verging on deliberate to get a penalty

The Raiders clearly took some diving lessons during the off season

can we get through just one set where the Raiders don't fucking dive

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.