NRL 2024 Round 1 Discussion

Challenge it!!!... Kasey will turn it over for you.

"Based on the camera angles ... refraction of light through the lens actually means the ball looks to go forward, but has gone backwards... the challenge is successful"

Lol jesus. That is borderline too. Had no affect on the play the ball
Nothing borderline about it... pure manufacturing to protect this scoreline from getting any more embarrassing for the phins

Fucking lol... Badger just making it up on the spot... Are they going to penalise 99% of tackles if it's about coming up with hand on the ball?

Just take a fucking knee and call it like it is Kasey... deadset pandering to Trent in trying to protect dolphins with that one

I think its the right call if they are consistent with it. We all know they wont be.

Dolphins are well and truly Sushimi now.

Nanai trying to get Feldt to the cows record as quick as possible so he'll be drop kicked out of this team

I think its the right call if they are consistent with it. We all know they wont be.
When is it no longer discretion of the ref though??

If teams can challenge based on hands on the ball then you could challenge just about any error at the ptb, because teams are ALWAYS on the ball or doing something to disrupt the ruck

Can someone please just kick Kasey out of the comp... what the **** is that call??

His thumb is still on the ball!!

Great and now Radley on the footy show... I wonder if he'll keep running the Leniu spin party.

Definitely going to be a "not his go" in there

When is it no longer discretion of the ref though??

If teams can challenge based on hands on the ball then you could challenge just about any error at the ptb, because teams are ALWAYS on the ball or doing something to disrupt the ruck

If a captain challenges it though its going to have to be reviewed so its got to be the same decision time after time.

I agree though, there is always going to be disruption going on, its not going to stop.

If a captain challenges it though its going to have to be reviewed so its got to be the same decision time after time.

I agree though, there is always going to be disruption going on, its not going to stop.
There's no way it will get called again though... unless the game situation calls for it.

They're just making it up as they go and gaslighting everyone that watches the game

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Bish
  • levikaden
  • LittleDavey
  • something
  • Maroon4life
  • Pablo
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • broncs30
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • Splinter
  • DrGee
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.