NRL 360 last night

B

broncomax

NYC Player
Oct 5, 2013
Hi did anyone see NRL 360 last night?
Ben Ikin said Milford has a week to decide what club he wants to play for next year and he also said he is very confused. Paul Kent (a Ricky Stuart fan) said Milford will still come to us. If Milf confirms this at least it will stop the speculation, but what will Ricky do then? I think he may be sent to Q Cup and if that is the case why not release him before June 30.

Kents not just a Stuart fan, but a good friend.

If Milf came out and confirmed, it'll def stop the speculation, that said i wouldnt be surprised if he and his management have agreed not to say anything to Raiders officials as

1/ there trying to get more out of the Broncs/Raiders

2/ they may be worried hed be dropped,

Would love a confirmation, drop and then 30 June transfer, chances of happening though - prob less than 1%. They wont release there best player, playing on minimal wages.

These games give me the shits.

The bottom line is nothing is certain until the ink is dry on the final legally binding/NRL Rules binding contract and the relevant public announcement is made

Until then, Milford to the Broncos is a wet dream

i dont think raiders will drop milford if he confirms he's coming to the broncos, unless/until their season is well and truly over. while they still have a chance of making the 8 they will put their best players on the park.

im confident he'll come, but i'm with rnabokov. speculating the outcome every day is pretty pointless.

This is just bullocks seriously. Why does Milford need to confirm he is! He already has! Why can't the raiders respect his decision

Kents not just a Stuart fan, but a good friend.

If Milf came out and confirmed, it'll def stop the speculation, that said i wouldnt be surprised if he and his management have agreed not to say anything to Raiders officials as

1/ there trying to get more out of the Broncs/Raiders

2/ they may be worried hed be dropped,

Would love a confirmation, drop and then 30 June transfer, chances of happening though - prob less than 1%. They wont release there best player, playing on minimal wages.

I'm sure for a fee they might. Which is something we should definitely explore -- transfers fees don't count under the cap and the sooner Hoffman ***** off out of five eight the better for everyone.

I'm sure for a fee they might. Which is something we should definitely explore -- transfers fees don't count under the cap and the sooner Hoffman ****s off out of five eight the better for everyone.

On a side note, I wonder f Hoffman is at 5/8 by choice? Something tells me he isn't. Correct me if I am wrong

You're wrong! :aetsch:

Hahahaha. Well, my 5c worth is that Hook has deliberately put all his eggs in the Hunt-Hoffman halves basket and that's how it's going to stay whether we like it or not.

Hook's job is on the line and I reckon he wants to build a settled combination. For mine, if we don't win the next 3-4 games, Hook is gone for 201`5

My own view is that Hoffman would prefer to play FB

Hahahaha. Well, my 5c worth is that Hook has deliberately put all his eggs in the Hunt-Hoffman halves basket and that's how it's going to stay whether we like it or not.

Hook's job is on the line and I reckon he wants to build a settled combination. For mine, if we don't win the next 3-4 games, Hook is gone for 201`5

My own view is that Hoffman would prefer to play FB

I agree. But it's what makes me think that they're confident of getting Milford. If they weren't, I'm sure they'd put Hoffman to FB and Barba in to the halves.

I agree. But it's what makes me think that they're confident of getting Milford. If they weren't, I'm sure they'd put Hoffman to FB and Barba in to the halves.

I'm sure everyone is having the Milford wet dream, however, I also think that Barba was always meant to be our long term FB option.

If we get Milford, I think Hoffman will leave. If we don't, then I think Hoffman will leave, unless we make the final 4 with him at 5/8

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.