NEWS NRL admits three wrong calls cost Parramatta in loss to Broncos

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I don't. That Bankwest stadium is the second best RL ground in Australia, it's like a smaller version of Suncorp where the crowd is right on top of you. Playing in front of 30000 eels fans there would be pretty intimidating, I'd rather go to Brookvale.
We will be playing at Bankwest either way I believe. Manly don't get a home final at Brookvale, it's not on the list of approved stadiums.

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Oakland, California
This is all the evidence I need to know that the NRL is against us. The fact they didn't mention the knock on calls and the sin binning goes to show we are the hunted. Get ready guys, it starts again. Us against the world.

Reactions: LGH

BroncsFan

NRL Player
That was the correct call though. Gutherson dropped the ball forward into Fifita's hand.
Exactly can't believe the commentary team didn't realise it was just a knock on. He drops it forward for a kick and it contacts Fifi... pretty fucking easy to comprehend.

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Player
FFS ! What shit ! The Boyd blocker, Gutherson was NEVER EVER going to get anywhere near Isaako. The run by Fifita...really ? No player was impeded and there was a wall of three defenders when Fifita straightened up to run at them! Not a penalty anytime.

The sideline official, on the alleged forward pass, where's the support for him? He was perfectly positioned and had no doubt, called it instantly.

Whiney whingy cunts.
Should of seen them at the game !
One guy as he was leaving said "at least we're in the top 8" and I was like............ See you in two weeks?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter