LIVE NRL - Finals Week 1

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
George Burgess is straight into the starting side, Wayne is taking the gamble and hoping that George can have one of his on games. I suppose if George was ever going to be useful in this clash, he needed the opportunity to assert himself from the opening whistle.

jd87

NRL Player
rabbits looking sluggish be very suprised if they can do what they did last week.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Souths look shot already. If Roosters score again here I can feel a blowout.
- Merged

Well Roosters took the 2.
- Merged

Well that was good.

Last edited:

jd87

NRL Player
i still have this feeling that within the next 5 years we will have leaks come out about how grossly over the cap the roosters are. hope im wrong cause i dont know if nrl can handle another storm situation coming to light

Galah

QCup Player
Brisbane
It’s a simple enough play even if it doesn’t work it puts doubt in the defensive line from the inside why don’t we do shit like that? Apart from not having halves but it’s just a catch and pass....like 15 year olds can do that

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
It’s a simple enough play even if it doesn’t work it puts doubt in the defensive line from the inside why don’t we do shit like that? Apart from not having halves but it’s just a catch and pass....like 15 year olds can do that
Exactly. It was stupidly simple, but designed to catch the inadequacies of the defence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter