NRL - Finals Week 1

Full match replay of the 1998 Minor Semi Final between the Storm and the Raiders on Kayo.

George Burgess is straight into the starting side, Wayne is taking the gamble and hoping that George can have one of his on games. I suppose if George was ever going to be useful in this clash, he needed the opportunity to assert himself from the opening whistle.

I’d take Manu at the broncos in a heartbeat, I know people rate him, but I still feel he’s under-rated - I like him more than Mitchell.

How often do you see that from the broncos? 9 passing to 7 to 6 to 1 then to the centre to score.

How often do you see that from the broncos? 9 passing to 7 to 6 to 1 then to the centre to score.

I remember about 10 years ago I think ...

Macca wouldn't pass it to anyone other than the prop next to him. I don't think he can see much further anyway. He really is an utterly shithouse hooker

Last edited:
rabbits looking sluggish be very suprised if they can do what they did last week.

Souths look shot already. If Roosters score again here I can feel a blowout.
[automerge]1568368881[/automerge]
Well Roosters took the 2.
[automerge]1568368967[/automerge]
Well that was good.

Last edited:
I just logged out and then saw that, had to come back. Damn!

I have total faith in the Master pulling um, rabbits out of the hat :rofl

i still have this feeling that within the next 5 years we will have leaks come out about how grossly over the cap the roosters are. hope im wrong cause i dont know if nrl can handle another storm situation coming to light

That was bill bellichick / josh mcdaniels play book stuff.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.