NRL - Finals Week 1

It’s a simple enough play even if it doesn’t work it puts doubt in the defensive line from the inside why don’t we do shit like that? Apart from not having halves but it’s just a catch and pass....like 15 year olds can do that

It’s a simple enough play even if it doesn’t work it puts doubt in the defensive line from the inside why don’t we do shit like that? Apart from not having halves but it’s just a catch and pass....like 15 year olds can do that
Exactly. It was stupidly simple, but designed to catch the inadequacies of the defence.

Remember when Ben Hunt used to orchestrate blind side plays like that in 2014... oh how the broncos attack has become utter shit

Well, that's what happens when you have no halves, a crap hooker and a game plan to match

Souffs look good.
Can’t wait till they bow out in straight sets lol

Playing with under inflated balls?
Destroying evidence?
Spying on the competition illegally?
Tampering with under contract players?
Interfering with the competitions headset radios?
Unnamed

Playing with under inflated balls?
Destroying evidence?
Spying on the competition illegally?
Tampering with under contract players?
Interfering with the competitions headset radios?
Sounds like the roosters

**** this looks similar.... in fact it looks just like last year when I was at this game on Sunday it was nice and sunny. It also made me so very angry that day

The Roosters playing somewhere near 100% have too much for the rest. Keary is a bloody superstar.

I’d take Manu at the broncos in a heartbeat, I know people rate him, but I still feel he’s under-rated - I like him more than Mitchell.
He's definitely a lot more likeable than Mitchell, and I'd say is probably a top 3 centre at his best. Seems like a good fullback in the making too. Mitchell at his best is still better IMO, just not very consistent yet.

Active Now

• ostin86
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.