NRL - Finals Week 2

Reynold should have kicked it, he cant really do anything else.

Those end on end kicks are useless. You have to be better than rhat these days

James Roberts never looks for any work. In fact he never looks interested at all. What’s wrong with him?

lol Cook points at nothing trying to get them to check it.

We should grab Suli to play centre with Staggs lol

Gee, Manly would have definitely been a strong contender if they still had TTurbo.

James Roberts never looks for any work. In fact he never looks interested at all. What’s wrong with him?

I think his body is broken but he wont accept he needs treatment. He looks a shadow of the player he was.

How good is this game. What a move from Suli lmao.

Wish we had a few guys like Garrick and Parker at Brisbane.

What’s garricks normal position? Is he a fb? But for obvious reason been put on the wing because turbo
[automerge]1568975860[/automerge]
Try using your palm upwards at someone’s nose. It’s literally a killer strike if performed right.
Exactly

Last edited:
I hope the Broncos recruitment are watching this.
Sometimes it's not the talent that matters it's the players who want it .
Melbourne model. Recruit the man first, talent second

Manly are very well coached. Even Dylan walker making Boyd look like shit the way he’s toyed with Reynolds with his centre and back rower.

Walker's been surprisingly good at 5/8. I thought he'd end up back at centre. He's off contract btw.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • davidp
  • Dony Eliakim
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wild Horse
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Rookie Alan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Dash
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.