NRL - Finals Week 2

Not sure how you come up with that.
Upset Sharks last week and got reamed tonight with a BS binning.
Turbo tops then off but they have shown they can compete without him
07871B00 61E1 4B4D B53D 8DEBBCE04221

If that’s not a binning nothing is.

Souffs can’t play gagai in the Centres next week. He’s a fucking liability

Well, it looks as though WB has the honours over Seibs this season but next year, the old fucker is going down!!

Lol, surely it didn’t take last night to get honours?

He’s spanked him all season

Reckon the MRC will pick up Cook's eye gouge in the 61st minute?

View attachment 6265

If that’s not a binning nothing is.

Souffs can’t play gagai in the Centres next week. He’s a fucking liability
Def penalty not a binning imho, not that far out.
Once again if that is the standard for binning then do it everytime there is a professional foul inside the 10. Deliberate offside, play the ball interference, every instance no warnings. Stamp out professional fouls completely instead of picking and choosing which ones might have been a try.

30m out with the last line of defence going towards the ball carrier (Murray)?

It's apples and oranges comparing a basic ruck infringement to a blatant interference of a support runner.

My pov on it is if that went against the Broncos I'd be filthy, if it went in our favour I'd think we got lucky.
I'm happy if that is the standard , it will be interesting watching the remaining games

Def penalty not a binning imho, not that far out.
Once again if that is the standard for binning then do it everytime there is a professional foul inside the 10. Deliberate offside, play the ball interference, every instance no warnings. Stamp out professional fouls completely instead of picking and choosing which ones might have been a try.

At the end of the day if not for the illegal action of pulling him out of play Souths definitely score in that play. Have a seat Jurbo

Don't get the hate for Jimmy and Bennett, they were Broncos and I will still cheer for them over any of the teams remaining.
Well done to Souths, DCE had chances to ice the game but a most of his short kicks in the Rabbits red zone were terrible. A couple almost resulting in Doueihi running the length.

Raiders will be a tough assignment but they have already beat them at GIO this year so by any stretch the pressure will be on Ricky's men after the previous home prelim heartbreak of 2016.

At the end of the day if not for the illegal action of pulling him out of play Souths definitely score in that play. Have a seat Jurbo

They should have scored anyway. That's what has got everybody up in arms because Souths butchered it and were saved by Trbojevic's unnecessary contact.

Don't get the hate for Jimmy

Are you forgetting what he did to Oates and Ofahengaue?

They should have scored anyway. That's what has got everybody up in arms because Souths butchered it and were saved by Trbojevic's unnecessary contact.

Are you forgetting what he did to Oates and Ofahengaue?
They definitely would have if he had an inside option as well as outside.

They definitely would have if he had an inside option as well as outside.

If you watch it again, Murray has already committed to the outside option before Gagai slips over. If Gagai stays alive, Trbojevic would have had him covered back on the inside and Elliot had already made his decision.

I agree Jurbo’s binning was the correct call. Des likely knows this but is hoping for the Cowboys’ “we was robbed” free pass over the next few years.

Agree on the Walker binning too.

How the Manly #12 didn’t get binned I have no idea. How is it any different to what Roberts did to Oates? He deliberately slammed the head of a defenceless player on the ground, maybe multiple times depending on the replay angle. Not that it matters this year, but he should get some weeks for it.

Hey @Dexter

An early Christmas present from me to you.

Chambers on the bench, Scott to start at centre.

If the Eels come out at their best and go heavy with offloads and ball movement, it could end up being another damn good game.

Of fucking course the heavens open up for Melbourne. **** me senseless these ***** are just untouchable by anyone, even nature.

No viewing Croft tonight.... not the best sign if the coach prefers someone else and he’s played the majority of the games this season, just sayin

I cant believe Solomona is 23. I thought he was much older.

Unread

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Jedhead
  • Old Mate
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • levikaden
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.