NRL - Finals Week 2

Cummins. He is the bestat getting the NRL the result they want. Parra are fucked, hope I'm wrong.

No viewing Croft tonight.... not the best sign if the coach prefers someone else and he’s played the majority of the games this season, just sayin

Maybe he's already gone and Bellamy isn't playing him because of it? They looked kind of rudderless just then in attack and were a bit average in attack against the Raiders.
[automerge]1569059836[/automerge]
Forward passes are different for the storm.

Last edited:
Maybe he's already gone and Bellamy isn't playing him because of it? They looked kind of rudderless just then in attack and were a bit average in attack against the Raiders.
[automerge]1569059836[/automerge]
Forward passes are different for the storm.
You raise a good point

I hope they smash they Eels. I hate what they did to us.
[automerge]1569059933[/automerge]
I'm amazed they cleared that contact from Brown. He went in with his knees

Last edited:
I hope they smash they Eels. I hate what they did to us.
[automerge]1569059933[/automerge]
I'm amazed they cleared that contact from Brown. He went in with his knees
I’m with you the smug pricks
[automerge]1569060006[/automerge]
I’m with you the smug pricks
It will also drive home the point that they aren’t ass good as we made them look.
[automerge]1569060119[/automerge]
He could go here

Last edited:
You can't go wrong with a passing game can you, Seibold

Broncos made the eels and everyone believe they were the real deal. Eat shit sterlo

Seriously that was basic how do we not do any of that?

Parra are just proving my point so far.

They aren't a gritty side. They went on a good run of wins but they were against weak sides. Once they went up against sides that showed resilience and fight, they crumbled. And it's happening again now. They are in trouble.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.