NRL - Finals Week 3

Storm are shot.

Bellamy made a mistake dropping Croft. He wasn't setting the world on fire but he was doing more than Hughes.

The broncos would flog both of these teams.

both teams have saved there worst game of the season for tonight it seems.

think whichever team can play to even half there potential next half will run away with it comfortably
[automerge]1569667339[/automerge]
The broncos would flog both of these teams.

the sad part is even with them playing this bad no.....no we definitely would not. the score would be like 24-0 by now

Last edited:
Fox commentators can’t work out how Kaufusi ended up concussed. Didn’t Keary hit him in the head?

i dont know what to tell you if u truly believe kaufusi was concussed from that hit.

storm just bending the rules to there favour i thought they might have outsmarted themselves but hearing now on fox he was struggling before that tackle with hamstring and was coming off anyway.

and the nrl try to tell us its independent doctors making these hia calls and the club has no say.

biggest crock of shit i have heard.

I’d love to hear an unbiased opinion from Cronk as to who is the better coach.

i dont know what to tell you if u truly believe kaufusi was concussed from that hit.

storm just bending the rules to there favour i thought they might have outsmarted themselves but hearing now on fox he was struggling before that tackle with hamstring and was coming off anyway.

and the nrl try to tell us its independent doctors making these hia calls and the club has no say.

biggest crock of shit i have heard.

You dont fail a HIA if you havent had a knock to the head area.

If ever there was a claim for an intentional swinging arm, it would be Kearys retaliation to being fended.

You clearly see him get riled up, proceed to rip out a fistful of Kaufusi's hair, set himself and launch the arm into the throat/chin area.

Should be gone next week.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.