NRL - Finals Week 3

i dont know what to tell you if u truly believe kaufusi was concussed from that hit.

storm just bending the rules to there favour i thought they might have outsmarted themselves but hearing now on fox he was struggling before that tackle with hamstring and was coming off anyway.

and the nrl try to tell us its independent doctors making these hia calls and the club has no say.

biggest crock of shit i have heard.

He looked like he was coming good though. Definitely didn’t seem hampered in his last run.

What is the rule on hair pulling? Because he does that and then a swinging arm sure which looked like an intentional action from frustration, not just careless. Turps got two weeks for a careless swinging arm.
[automerge]1569668066[/automerge]
If ever there was a claim for an intentional swinging arm, it would be Kearys retaliation to being fended.

You clearly see him get riled up, proceed to rip out a fistful of Kaufusi's hair, set himself and launch the arm into the throat/chin area.

Should be gone next week.
You know what they say about great minds lol

Last edited:
You dont fail a HIA if you havent had a knock to the head area.

hence why i said i dont believe the nrl when they say drs have final word if player stays or goes... i mean there was nothing in that hit and commentators were adamant kaufusi was about to come off with injury. then he gets a slap around the neck and comes straight of and failed hia for a free interchancge?

maybe im being unfair but its pretty shady imo.

and it just falls in line with all the other shady stuff that has happened with the hia rule all year.

all things being fair keary should at least get a week though. but im sure uncle nic will do some "persuasive talking" to the judiciary and he will be free.

if they even get through that is

all things being fair keary should at least get a week though. but im sure uncle nic will do some "persuasive talking" to the judiciary and he will be free.

if they even get through that is

Like that Simpsons scene where Moe's laundry arrives in court?

hence why i said i dont believe the nrl when they say drs have final word if player stays or goes... i mean there was nothing in that hit and commentators were adamant kaufusi was about to come off with injury. then he gets a slap around the neck and comes straight of and failed hia for a free interchancge?

maybe im being unfair but its pretty shady imo.

and it just falls in line with all the other shady stuff that has happened with the hia rule all year.

The HIA test is pretty black or white tbf. I think the only grey area is like the Hodgson incident last night or when teams use it as a free interchange.
[automerge]1569668570[/automerge]
I think storms attack is as bad as ours tonight.

Last edited:
Melbourne look like headless chooks in attack. It's almost like they're playing without a halfback.

The Storm don’t look like cracking them, 8 might be enough

The HIA test is pretty black or white tbf. I think the only grey area is like the Hodgson incident last night or when teams use it as a free interchange.

ill have to disagree with you on that one though. i know we should not think the worse but for last few years now we have seen clear inconsistencies with the hia.

there is a reason a few coaches and media personalites have raised the issues with rorting of the hia.

dont think any one can say with a straight face teams dont abuse it

How is that a penalty to Roosters?

That was all good. Marker was square.

that was a stupid call did latrell even lay a foot on the ball? seemed sloppy as

ill have to disagree with you on that one though. i know we should not think the worse but for last few years now we have seen clear inconsistencies with the hia.

there is a reason a few coaches and media personalites have raised the issues with rorting of the hia.

dont think any one can say with a straight face teams dont abuse it

How is it inconsistent? Its a set test. You either pass the steps in the 15 mins or you dont.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Fatboy
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • broncotville
  • Dony Eliakim
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.