CROSS FORUM NRL Finals Week One Discussion

I can’t believe there were people all over Twitter predicting a Roosters win.

With the injuries they have, no chance.

This is the best I have seen a side play all year. Just amazing stuff in all facets.

They are well on top, I get it, but look at how quick their PTB is and as soon as chooks try do anything to slow it they give a 6 again.

It's unstoppable.
Don't worry Klown will get the word from up high and completely flip how he's officiating in a minute... can't have blow out scores in the finals.... refs will control it to keep it closer.

Fucking lol... keep going ... **** I hope they win by 40 odd ... Vlando will be fucking furious if they do

What a way to kick off the finals series, one top 8 team racking up a cricket score against another.

I actually expected the Roosters have a good crack tonight and keep it close. It’s gonna be a massive flogging by the looks of it. Penrith have been superb

Rorters just making plenty of errors like they did last week, and they cant defend them at all. Rorters limped into the finals, this result so far isnt unexpected.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • Fitzy
  • Broncs1459
  • Tim K
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • upthebroncs
  • johnyE
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.