CROSS FORUM NRL Finals Week One Discussion

Voss comparing King to Beetson now... can he just **** off

Storm and Panthers **** with the markers more than any other teams, constantly barging forward as they tunnel ball it for no punishment. It's no surprise they are 1 and 2.
Yep and Harry runs off the back of it... fucking Vlando ball makes this shit unwatchable.

Storm and Panthers **** with the markers more than any other teams, constantly barging forward as they tunnel ball it for no punishment. It's no surprise they are 1 and 2.
It won't happen but I really wish they enforced the ball carrier to play the ball with their foot next year.

Sick of the tunnel ball bs it's garbage.

Now the ref is in the way of the fullback when he's trying to defuse a kick... how the **** is the ref getting in the way there fmd

Voss now failing to see that Munster felt something around the bottom of his leg and was looking to take a dive... he's fucking useless as a commentator nowadays

Nowhere near enough injuries to the purple ***** so far... disappointing game

Was that before last tackle??

Why was Ronaldo so far infield??

Fucking terrible if it was last tackle and he's that far away from his opposite

Lol... NRL is fucking shit... refereeing is just a flip of the coin nowadays... half the time they will claim that King put the ball on the sharks players leg... this time it's apparently crowding even though the sharks player was just getting back to marker

Every single game all year that is called a ball plant and knock on.

I don't understand how we can't get consistency with these decisions.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • scobie
  • uptheguts
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • BooKhaki
  • Wolfie
  • Kev_Guz
  • leish107
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • sooticus
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.