CROSS FORUM NRL Finals Week Three Discussion

Surely that knock back by the Roosters come off storm hand forward to Katoa?

I’ve never seen Haas make a hit up like any of these front rowers. Run hard, ten metres, hit the deck, quick play the ball. Instead he lumbers up, carries the defence three more metres while they set their defensive line, with no risk of an offload because he just doesn’t have it in him. He’s not the best prop in the game at all.

I think you're on to something. Haas probably has more endurance and size then most of the props, but the technique just isn't good for the meta of the game.

Fark me this final series has been scoreline blowout central.
Brilliant isn't it... now hoping for storm to get absolutely fucked in the GF... but NAS needs to cop a fine for a shoulder to the head first #forthefans

Fark me this final series has been scoreline blowout central.

It's been a horrendous season, no hyperbole. I could name 10 things about the comp that are giving me the absolute shits right this moment. V'Landal and his clowns need to go.

The worst thing about this Finals series is that there's no team capable of the big upset. The games haven't been very exciting at all.

It's been a horrendous season, no hyperbole. I could name 10 things about the comp that are giving me the absolute shits right this moment. V'Landal and his clowns need to go.
Just wait until next week... fucking Vlando ball in full force!!!

Melbourne scum vs the Penrith train

Diving every set, no yardage penalties, no officiating, every player offside, every ruck as slow as molasses... fucking hell it will be the most brutal watch ever and the Sydney media will eat it up.

Hopefully viewership for the AFL gf dwarfs the NRL gf. That's the only thing that might change things up.

**** sake... hurry up and get Robbo in his presser so I can see him explode on camera and then turn this shit off

Not sure what he can say, they were never a chance against Penrith and obviously tonight they got smoked. They're losing a few key players now as well.

Not sure what he can say, they were never a chance against Penrith and obviously tonight they got smoked. They're losing a few key players now as well.
Spoiler
"First tackle of the game... Nelson shoulder to the head... we lose Lindsay for the game and they lose Nelson for 10mins... it's not right. We lose a player for the game and get nothing for it...

and then a minute later Hughes with a blatant professional foul ... I mean it was blatant... how do all the referees miss it... 2mins in and they should've been down to 11... what are we doing here guys?? They have to get these things right"

It's going to be glorious

While bronco players are in bali misbehaving, actual footy players are getting it done

I’ve never seen Haas make a hit up like any of these front rowers. Run hard, ten metres, hit the deck, quick play the ball. Instead he lumbers up, carries the defence three more metres while they set their defensive line, with no risk of an offload because he just doesn’t have it in him. He’s not the best prop in the game at all.
payne is a stats man just like paddy

Spoiler
"First tackle of the game... Nelson shoulder to the head... we lose Lindsay for the game and they lose Nelson for 10mins... it's not right. We lose a player for the game and get nothing for it...

and then a minute later Hughes with a blatant professional foul ... I mean it was blatant... how do all the referees miss it... 2mins in and they should've been down to 11... what are we doing here guys?? They have to get these things right"

It's going to be glorious

You're not wrong but they did go into half-time down by a significant margin.

You're not wrong but they did go into half-time down by a significant margin.
Rorters against 11 to start the game... they could've piled on 3 tries and then does the game change with them having momentum 🤔🤔

Storm probably still win, but the margin would be tighter... probably would've been a better game if it was actually officiated

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Skyblues87
  • NSW stables
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pigskin
  • Yem
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Scorchie
  • Spoon
  • Purple Pills
  • Dee
  • Galah
  • mrtij
  • Nightwatchman
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.