CROSS FORUM NRL Finals Week Three Discussion

Yep, its going to be a legendary grand final tomorrow afternoon. Just a shame actual footy ends about 5.30pm tomorrow.
Mate, those blokes can't even kick a footy straight or catch a bloody ball and it's all they train to do. Nobody is actually good at AFL.

Boooo ... Robbo not wanting to comment about NAS.. and none of the journos brought up Hughes professional foul

Can't believe I sat through all that crap from the talking heads for him to flog it off... mate NRL never fine you ... you've got about half a mill in suspended fines that are never getting enacted ... go for the jugular you soft ****

I can't wait to see the spin the MRC put on the NAS hit to justify only giving him a fine and being able to play in the GF.

Riki should go ballistic in the media if that happens.

I felt disgusted writing it, but that's what I've taken out of every Cronulla victory against the Storm. They bullied the bullies and Melbourne imploded so badly that even Smith was sent to the sin bin.

I also think it's the current meta. Your halves are never onside so you shut down the spread, you grapple your opponents and you never in a million years play it on the mark.

If your name isn't Patrick Carrigan, the referees don't care.
And never ever play the ball correctly

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • Mustafur
  • NSW stables
  • cento
  • NYCDB
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.