CROSS FORUM NRL Finals Week Two Discussion

2 issues with that try, didn't he promote the ball forward for himself and improve his position, and 2, he didn't regain control of the ball before grounding. Are they both grounds to disallow?

I reckon it would be more interesting and close if they had the bottom 8 teams duke it out for a King of the losers type finals series

the roosters v storm is gonna be one hell of a jerk off session in the ch9 and fox commentary boxes.
They’ll barely have enough time to clean up after last nights wankfest over roosters

I reckon it would be more interesting and close if they had the bottom 8 teams duke it out for a King of the losers type finals series
Absolute joke having a top 8 as it is as usually teams scraping in by losing more than they win🤣

Add another 2 teams shortly and you can bet the grub vlandys will have a top 10 or 12 to suck every cent out of the fans.

He’s untouchable because they made him an immortal. Dumb nsw led amateur organisation at times.
I think I’d rather put up with the sook johns instead of Thurston who laughs at anything. Guys a deadset embarrassment.
Locky who should’ve been an immortal before the sook just needs to be kept away from any commentary except for giving the weather conditions maybe

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • BRC088
  • The True King
  • johnny plath
  • FACTHUNT
  • Howie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.