NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, we don't have too many heavyweights in this group. The few SC experts we have I'm sure will be happy to help and you'd be doing us all a huge favour.

@broncsgoat are you in?

Looking forward to seeing how the Storm go without Smith.

They've replaced him about as well as you possibly could with Grant and B.Smith, but I can't recall many sporting teams in any code losing an all time great and just keeping on without skipping a beat.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing how the Storm go without Smith.

They've replaced him about as well as you possibly could with Grant and B.Smith, but I can't recall many sporting teams in any code losing an all time great and just keeping on without skipping a beat.
Storm kind of did it twice already lol.

Storm kind of did it twice already lol.
lol true, but I still have Smith on another level. Slater might be the best fullback of all time whereas Smith might be the best player of all time.

I really hope the likes of @JAHHW @BroncsFan @Renegade @kooly87 @Sproj @PNG Broncos fan88 @Wolfie @upthebroncs are signed up.

Wow, didn't even get a tag from my main man, Pete.

sad the office GIF

Trust me, we don't have too many heavyweights in this group. The few SC experts we have I'm sure will be happy to help and you'd be doing us all a huge favour.

@broncsgoat are you in?
I’ve hung up the clipboard.

Are you telling me you're not in the Supercoach League yet?

Forgive me ning, we, no - I need you.

Typical.
Can’t go another season of captaining milf every week

Sure you can.

2 more spots, let's get this sorted now.

@Jedhead @The Strapper @Battler @Skyblues87 @Waynesaurus @pagey

Last edited:
1 more spot remaining, let's get this sorted.

1 spot left :)

I really hope the likes of @JAHHW @BroncsFan @Renegade @kooly87 @Sproj @PNG Broncos fan88 @Wolfie @upthebroncs are signed up.
I've never played sc before in any capacity.... I guess I could prop up the table if you guys are stuck.

I've never played sc before in any capacity.... I guess I could prop up the table if you guys are stuck.
That would be much appreciated, less than an hour to go so we really need to fill that spot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.