NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Brisbane Bombers merged with the Ipswich Jets to form the Brisbane Jets, and now the Brisbane Jets are merging with the Brisbane Firehawks?

**** me, just give it to the Dolphins, surely.

Well then..

Soooooo the West Brisbane Fire Jets 🤔🤔🤔

No no no... forgot about the bomber component

West Brisbane Fire Jet Bombers.

PVL: "whatever that'll do... whack a sticker on them and get them in the comp"

Get fucked... what a shit rule. They're going full touch footy now.

Get Pearce the **** away from the committee he's a fucking moron

What exactly is he trying to achieve by making every kick for touch a 7 tackle set... claiming a kick for touch is slowing the game down is ridiculous, it now takes about 10sec for the play to restart after they got rid of the scrum

Players taking dives all the time chews up far more time and is a far worse look for the game, but nah let's stop teams ever kicking for touch ever again

Get fucked... what a shit rule. They're going full touch footy now.

Get Pearce the **** away from the committee he's a fucking moron

What exactly is he trying to achieve by making every kick for touch a 7 tackle set... claiming a kick for touch to slow the game down is ridiculous it now takes about 10sec for the play to restart after they got rid of the scrum

Players taking dives all the time chews up far more time and is a far worse look for the game, but nope let's stop teams ever kicking for touch ever again
What a fucking idiot

Soooooo the West Brisbane Fire Jets 🤔🤔🤔

No no no... forgot about the bomber component

West Brisbane Fire Jet Bombers.

PVL: "whatever that'll do... whack a sticker on them and get them in the comp"

It can be simplified even more:

PVL: ‘What’s my cut? Answer correctly and you’re in’

Attachments

• F65793F5-C1FA-4038-B1A2-18AFC632520E.png
    F65793F5-C1FA-4038-B1A2-18AFC632520E.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 104
As is tradition.
Maybe they will just go with the Brisbane 2.0's... so maybe your new logo just needs two Broncos on it 🤔🤔

PVL: "whatever ... I dont care... just tell me when I get paid!!!"

You watch them add two Brisbane teams, Vlandy's has dollar signs in his eyes, if both teams are happy to chip in plenty of dollars to join the comp then he'll take both.

I'm not too sure I want 2 Brisbane teams, but I'd definitely prefer they add 2 teams at the same time instead of 1. I'm interested in the logic behind having an odd number of teams. Anyone?

I'm not too sure I want 2 Brisbane teams, but I'd definitely prefer they add 2 teams at the same time instead of 1. I'm interested in the logic behind having an odd number of teams. Anyone?
Seeking logic.... haha 🤣 with a NRL idea hahahaha.
All magic no logic 😉 that's their motto.

There is zero logic to anything Vlandys does.

In fact, if PVL isn't careful, the clubs have the power to remove him. They just have to band together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Adammacca
  • Brocko
  • Ras
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Gympie devil
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • Skathen
  • The Don
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.