NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems strange to have a press conference after axing Burgess and Morris from the coaching staff.

Even axing a couple of members of your coaching staff just two weeks out from the finals seems a strange decision to make, as well.

Must have been something pretty juicy going on for Souffs to axe both, you don't just decimate your coaching team coming into finals time over a small issue.

Seems strange to have a press conference after axing Burgess and Morris from the coaching staff.

Even axing a couple of members of your coaching staff just two weeks out from the finals seems a strange decision to make, as well.

James Franco GIF

I seem to remember something about Morris being sounded out to assist Benji.

Isn't Burgess off to the ESL next year as well? Just clearing the decks early and giving the Fraud a way to deflect from the Latrell/Walker saga

Morris hasn't been axed only Burgess
But Morris is apparently taking the Tigers job as an assistant to Benji

Wasn't there a whisper a few days back where Wighton wanted to try to back out of his new contract?

Rabbits are imploding lol.

Souths deserve to miss the finals for taking so many home games outside of NSW and I hope they do. And f**k JD and his pot shots.

I'm intrigued to know which website it was

I can't find it now but Ben Teo had an interview a while back about Burgess and what his leadership was like. Paraphrasing but remember he said he was very forthright and his standards at training were the highest he ever saw. Wouldn't let them go drinking if they had a bad game as a team. Basically when he said don't jump they didn't.

That intensity probably didn't go well with the coach or his pet Latrell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  • theshed
  • BooKhaki
  • Xzei
  • Pablo
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.