NRL Injury Discussion - 2017

What's the point of that rubbish? Just say how long he's expected to be out, ffs.

Means they are shitting bricks.

They don't want the team packing it in and dropping their heads because they know that they'll have to play a good portion of the season without him.

Better to have the team think that it's a week to week thing and to hold the fort until the cavalry (JT) comes back.

What's the point of that rubbish? Just say how long he's expected to be out, ffs.

Apparently it's Cowboys policy to not reveal the timeframes of injuries..

I guess they forgot that when they revealed timeframes of every other injury to players in their squad.

Apparently it's Cowboys policy to not reveal the timeframes of injuries..

I guess they forgot that when they revealed timeframes of every other injury to players in their squad.
They have form for not revealing injury timeframes though. Lachlan Coote was named to play weeks ago, was a late withdrawal and was never mentioned again as of last week. Gavin Cooper left the field last match with his arm falling off and they haven't said a word about it.

Tony Williams & Jamal Idris have both suffered season ending ACL injuries.

Solidifying themselves as the worst 2 signings of the season.

Tony played only played one game in the nrl this year didn't he?

Tom Trbojevic - 6-8 weeks.

That's going to hurt Manly. Everyone is raving on about DCE but Tom has been a crucial part of their success this year.

That's going to hurt Manly. Everyone is raving on about DCE but Tom has been a crucial part of their success this year.
Could have been worse; that landing was shocking!

Chances are Manly were going to lose him for most of that time anyway due to Origin. It's a pity for him, and definitely a bonus for Qld though!

Thurston could be back next week.

Apparently, he wanted to play against the Bulldogs but the Cowboys didn't want to risk his shoulder just a week after injuring it. But it's likely he will be back for Origin.

Big loss for them. Not overly familiar with their roster but who fills in during his absence? Dylan Walker? Matthew Wright? Lucas Price (apparently in their top squad, whoever he is)?

Can't see any of them coming close to his impact. Walker maybe the best of a bad bunch but to memory his last shot there didn't pan our very well..

Hope Turbo Tom recovers speedily. He's alright in my books. Hasn't played for Manly long enough for me to hate his ugly pockmarked pimple face. Yet.

Big loss for them. Not overly familiar with their roster but who fills in during his absence? Dylan Walker? Matthew Wright? Lucas Price (apparently in their top squad, whoever he is)?

Can't see any of them coming close to his impact. Walker maybe the best of a bad bunch but to memory his last shot there didn't pan our very well..

Hope Turbo Tom recovers speedily. He's alright in my books. Hasn't played for Manly long enough for me to hate his ugly pockmarked pimple face. Yet.

He is a very good player. Manly will suffer ALOT without him.

Walker was good in the few games he played for Souths at fullback. He is fast and skilful and knows how to spot a gap. I'm not drilled on their squad - do they have a capable centre to cover for him if he's moved?

Walker was good in the few games he played for Souths at fullback. He is fast and skilful and knows how to spot a gap. I'm not drilled on their squad - do they have a capable centre to cover for him if he's moved?

They have Matthew Wright on their books, former Cowboys centre.

I think they will go with Kelly at fullback and Wright at left centre. Their right side has been good this year and I don't think they will want to disrupt that.

Jeez mate, that's rough. I'm sure Turbs doesn't like having pimples either. Give him enough time to get to a Jamie Lyon level of loathability, or maybe Soward before you slag the young fella for something he can't really control.

Jeez mate, that's rough. I'm sure Turbs doesn't like having pimples either. Give him enough time to get to a Jamie Lyon level of loathability, or maybe Soward before you slag the young fella for something he can't really control.

I calls 'em as I sees' em.

I calls 'em as I sees' em.
That's actually hilarious! But I still feel a little bad for the guy. I never had too much problem with acne but I would still feel for the guy. Public spotlight is a tough place to be.

Active Now

• Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • NSW stables
  • john1420
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Swordfish
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • levikaden
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.