NRL Injury Discussion - 2017

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Not such good news for the Knights.

Kostjasyn is set to be out for the remainder of the pre-season after suffering an elbow to the throat which left him with a fractured cricoid.

If he requires surgery, he will be out for the pre-season.

Matt Srama has retired due to ongoing knee issues.

Sad, he was one of the best QLD hookers coming through only a couple of years back.

I feel like I've heard the name Kostjaysn more than I should have this off season. What a nobody.

7 car pile up on the M1 last night in Sydney, Pauli Pauli was in one of the cars, suspected dislocated hip and broken leg, probably out for the season.

Don't you look like a massive heartless prick right now ;)

Screendump

Dislocated knee cap for Croker, out 4-6 weeks.

Watene-Zelezniak pretty bad knee injury apparently, out for the first month of the season.

Oh for ***** sake.

Expected back in Round 3. Thank **** for that.

Good thing I've got cover on the wing in my SVRL team. But if French goes down, I'm fucked.

The way this is going we're not going to have an SVRL comp...

Mbye, broken arm. I'd say anything between 4-8 weeks.

No sling post game. Didn't appear to be in pain as he was laughing and smiling with the players after the game and was apparently seen shaking hands.

I'd say it's not broken.

Nathan Peats 4 - 6 weeks with a Shoulder Injury. Could potentially require surgery.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • broncotville
  • Sproj
  • Skathen
  • Hurrijo
  • HarryAllan7
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fitzy
  • jarro65
  • Manifesto
  • Old Mate
  • whykickamoocow
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.