NRL Injury Discussion - 2017

If I'm understanding the new rule regarding team lists correctly, they can't name players in the 17 that have a chance of not playing.

Don't think that's how it works, it'd be impossible for the NRL to police that. If they carry an outside back in to the final 19 then I'd be worried about Wintersteins chances of playing.

Isn't it that they can't name someone who wasn't on Tuesday's list?

Correct. Only the 21 named on Tuesday are eligible to play.

Unless there is a special exemption from the NRL. Like your halfback gets injured and there is no suitable replacement on your list

@Sirlee oldman

Inglis out for 6 months.

Storm are hoping Bromwich will only miss 2-3 weeks but he could be out for longer because the bone was puncturing the skin.

Massive blow for Storm and to be honest, it makes me more confident of a win in Round 3.

Storm are hoping Bromwich will only miss 2-3 weeks but he could be out for longer because the bone was puncturing the skin.

Massive blow for Storm and to be honest, it makes me more confident of a win in Round 3.
He's a cornerstone to their side so I'm with you, they'll struggle without him.

Anyone heard about the severity of Mannerings neck injury?

He's a cornerstone to their side so I'm with you, they'll struggle without him.

Especially when you take into consideration that they have lost Harris and Proctor.

They have some good young forwards but none of them are good as them.

I feel sorry for Inglis tbh

Imagining working your arse off all pre season putting in all that work and to play through immense pain and getting your entire year rubbed out would be crushing.

I feel sorry for Inglis tbh

Imagining working your arse off all pre season putting in all that work and to play through immense pain and getting your entire year rubbed out would be crushing.
It's a terrible thing. Wondering if he should head off into retirement? Hate for him to be crippled with osteoarthritis in years to come.

He's a champ and has nothing left to prove.

It's a terrible thing. Wondering if he should head off into retirement? Hate for him to be crippled with osteoarthritis in years to come.

He's a champ and has nothing left to prove.

I thought the same thing. Was shot down for even thinking about the suggestion. He's 30, his body is tired, now seems like the perfect opportunity to go.

I thought the same thing. Was shot down for even thinking about the suggestion. He's 30, his body is tired, now seems like the perfect opportunity to go.
Agreed, go out in glory Inglis.
Who would have him plod around the field open to ridicule
It's bloody demeaning.

Inglis is only 30. He has 3-4 years left in him at least. Maybe a year off from injury will do him the world of good

I think the only way Inglis can play on is if he shifts to the centres.

His fullback days are done.

It's just not a position someone should play with two busted knees that will never fully heal.

But personally, I think he is done regardless.

He should retire.

Active Now

• porouian
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Spooky1013
  • Bongo
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.