NRL memes

Don't forget that Souths also have a junior-sponsorship package. Really cheap membership that you can buy for someone else as a gift, marketed as helping out kids that you think could do with the 'support' of Souths. In reality is's a good idea, but they're counted towards the official membership numbers.

3vgn5r.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forget that Souths also have a junior-sponsorship package. Really cheap membership that you can buy for someone else as a gift, marketed as helping out kids that you think could do with the 'support' of Souths. In reality is's a good idea, but they're counted towards the official membership numbers.

Are the free kids memberships counted as well?

Are the free kids memberships counted as well?

Kids memberships are not free. The one [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION] is talking about is Souths Cares program (our charity wing of the club) pointed towards the indigenous youth the club attracts. Instead of the club paying for it or taking the loss on it, they have people donate the $50 (or whatever, I think it was $50) and the club gives out the pack and membership to the kids where ever they are. Pretty sure these did get included into the tally, as they were paid for. I just don't know whether if the people who were given memberships actually came to any games.

Oh I was talking about the 'Reggie Junior fan club' @Twiztid

Reggie's Free Junior Fan Club

Reggie Rabbit has started a new Fan Club, and it’s FREE to join up!Are you a massive Rabbitohs fan and want to show your support for the team? Then Reggie Rabbit’s Junior Fan Club is for you. When you sign up you will receive the following things:
• Fan Club Card
• Monthly emails from Reggie Rabbit
• Small school pack (pencil case & pencil)
• Invitation to a specific Rabbitohs game plus discounted ticket offer for parents and friends (similar to the junior appreciation round)
• Special Membership offer in 2014
• Access to competitions and prizes

If you would like to join up to receive all of those exciting benefits all you have to do is download the registration form by clicking here and get back to us by:

I saw that as well but looking at our Ticket Master membership area, they have already started changing things to 2014.

IMO I think this is just a get the kids in on a mailing list (with a prize) and hope their parents join them up to a kids membership in 2014. I doubt they would allowed to include it into the tally, as the tally should only include paid memberships.

I still say tally should only include ticketed members, still I love the free kids club it's a smart move from the club.

I still say tally should only include ticketed members, still I love the free kids club it's a smart move from the club.

I don't care either way. Frankly showing just ticketed members will only benefit the Broncos. While the NRL would rather see that number increase. Saying they have 100,000 paid members compared to 50,000 ticketed members is obviously a better marketing tool for them.

That Matai one is definitely the best of all time!

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.