NRL Nines 2020

The reason people are disappointed is because all we’ve heard publicly and privately is that Seibold was sending a team over to win as he felt the boys needed a confidence boost....and they just dish up the same old crap. Hopefully they learn valuable lessons and can build for the season.

Opacic, Robson, Hess, Hola and Dunn

compared to

Dearden, Paix, Niu, Arthars and Bullemor

I'm almost positive the graphic that showed up on Fox Sports showed Perese on the bench.. but I never saw him.

I'm almost positive the graphic that showed up on Fox Sports showed Perese on the bench.. but I never saw him.

What happened was that Fox had the correct numbers, but had the wrong players in those numbers. It was based on the squad the Broncos announced earlier in the week which looked like their official team list. However it was just their squad and they weren't given official numbers until later in the week.

Brisbane Broncos Team vs. Melbourne Storm
1. Jamayne Isaako
2. Herbie Farnworth
4. Jesse Arthars
5. Kotoni Staggs
7. Brodie Croft
9. Jake Turpin
10. Payne Haas
12. David Fifita
14. Tom Dearden

8. Thomas Flegler
15. Cory Paix
16. Tesi Niu
17. Ilikena Vudogo
18. Corey Parker

My guess on formation from L to R

2. Herbie Farnworth 4. Jesse Arthars 14. Tom Dearden 10. Payne Haas 9. Jake Turpin 12. David Fifita 7. Brodie Croft 5. Kotoni Staggs 1. Jamayne Isaako

Haas and Fifita could swap over but I just think both will be in the middle to begin with.

Last edited:
So I take it that the NRL want the Cows to win this comp? They're receiving more pens than any other side.

Jeez that was some late shot by the manly player
[automerge]1581746121[/automerge]
So I take it that the NRL want the Cows to win this comp? They're receiving more pens than any other side.

I dont think they have got any dodgy ones today

Last edited:
Wow, coathanger, that was terrible...

Brodie Croft will be mic'd up for the Broncs v Storm...that will be interesting....

So how much would we have to win by yo progress?

Hope they are given a licence to throw the ball around. Have some fun before the serious stuff starts.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Porthoz
  • Morkel
  • Turks85
  • Lozza
  • broncsgoat
  • Rookie Alan
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.