NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Re: Valentine Holmes

Hey guys, just a Sharky living up Pony land.

In regards to this, Holmes is one of the true professionals in that Shark side. His brother is living down there with him and his relationship with Bird is part of the reason Bird will re-sign in coming days.

Even though he is young, he already has a leadership role at the club and The Sharks have a way of keeping who they want.

NTH QLD looms as a threat when JT retires as they will have a bucketload of cash.
Gday Qshark ! My first ever team was the Sharks back in the seventies but when the Broncos were born I was duty bound to support them first and foremost and I can say, I've never regretted it ! In Holmes and Bird you have a couple of genuine match winners or game changers at least so I'm expecting the Sharks to keep both for as long as they can. I hope the Sharks and Broncos can fight out another gf one day. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks mate!

What else would keep someone at the club besides our state of the art doping program?

This is what impresses me too! The guts and courage this kid has is well beyond his years! I don't think he will be as exciting as RTS, but i do think he has all the skills to follow in the footprints of your own Darren Lockyer. I do see his best position being 5/8 in coming years.

I feel like this is a bit of a stitch up? Maybe a running joke on the forum? :P

You crazy not to want holmes. No offence, but i feel the Broncs backs are a tad lame. Kahu, Maratna & a make-shift winger in Oates. The got the job done, but Roberts will be a welcome addition i feel to your back line.

maybe not so crazy eh? http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sta...r/news-story/16b33feafdbdfee517b85f0b8b562660

Last edited:

Thanks Daniel O'Dobbo

1 Karmichael Hunt
2 Valentine Holmes
3 James Roberts
4 Greg Inglis
5 Israel Folou
6 Shaun Johnson
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
9 Cameron Smith
10 David Shillington
11 Ben Te'o
12 Tevita Pangai Jr.
13 Sam Burgess
14 Robbie Farah

Who am I missing Daniel?

Last edited:

To be fair, all of those guys were/are a fair chance of coming to us except Farah.

1 Karmichael Hunt
2 Valentine Holmes
3 James Roberts
4 Greg Inglis
6 Robbie Farah
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
9 Cameron Smith
12 Tevita Pangai Jr.

Who am I missing Daniel?

Folau lol

1 Karmichael Hunt
2 Valentine Holmes
3 James Roberts
4 Greg Inglis
6 Robbie Farah
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
9 Cameron Smith
12 Tevita Pangai Jr.

Who am I missing Daniel?

Daniel also said Shaun Johnson was a chance last year via his Kearney relationship!

Has he fabricated any prop rumours?

12718360_10153874365449534_5662057412213249003_n.jpg

Ben Teo, Sam Burgess, David Shillington to name a few

Valentine wants to come to broncos..broncos know he does..he will never ever go to cowboys..we are in box seat when his contract expires..Awesome kicker too..will solve that weakness we have...
tumblr_inline_mt88zih3iB1qlxe68.gif

Damn, this is what I get for rarely coming into these threads. Missed out on a FIH post! Is it too late to comment? oh well, top post by my favourite subscriber!

Why do people make fun of Daniel O'Dowd?

Would you rather the "serious posters" who kept saying over and over again we would be getting one or both of Mason and Scott?

Why do people make fun of Daniel O'Dowd?

Would you rather the "serious posters" who kept saying over and over again we would be getting one or both of Mason and Scott?

Who said that and when?

Daniel is serious... i often hope and prey for his sake that he's just a troll... But sadly, he really isn't

Active Now

• LGH
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lurker
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.