NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Knights are chasing Bird from the Sharks.

They are really having a crack trying to recruit quality players to the club.

Talk on Twitter that Matt Parcell is off to Leeds to replace Segeyaro.

"We will have him back" in 3...2...1...

Nah McCullough is way better imo, Parcell was virtually non-existent last season, had one or two decent games.

I'd take Parcell back in a heartbeat. He is the complete package when not injured.

Jake Mamo released to Huddersfield with some English player replacing him. Mamo has all the talent in the world but is just such a loose cannon. Probably not a bad trade.

Vidot set to return to the NRL with the Titans.

Wasn't he supposed to be heading to the WWE Performance Centre after the season finished? Must not have gone too well.

I don't think that starts until 2018.

He signed a two year deal with Salford.

Manly has signed Jackson Hastings for the next 2 years.. Continuing the streak of signing other teams rejects..

Are they planning to play him at Hooker?

Manly has signed Jackson Hastings for the next 2 years.. Continuing the streak of signing other teams rejects..

WTF? Wasn't Bob Fulton meant to be some kind of football administrative genius or some shit? Everything that has happened at Manly since he has become heavily involved again has been baffling at best. If I didn't know better I would say he is whiteanting them.

Perfect fit to be honest. Ugly little dick head will fit right in.

Eels confirm Radradra will go to French rugby in 2018.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.