NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that will be their halves pairing. most of their talk has been around shift Ponga into the halves. so that could mean that Gamble is the odd man out
Yeah I’ve seen that but it won’t last 6 weeks. It’s such a bad idea and it’s already failed before

I dare say he burnt those bridges
He literally played again after that "issue" anyway, it was just media bs.

I heard rumors that Hastings has lost feeling in his kicking foot due to nerve damage or something along those lines last season and was a reason he was playing lock, if that is the case he may have been signed as a lock in the first place.

He literally played again after that "issue" anyway, it was just media bs.

I heard rumors that Hastings has lost feeling in his kicking foot due to nerve damage or something along those lines last season and was a reason he was playing lock, if that is the case he may have been signed as a lock in the first place.

Peter Parr has talked about him being signed for the halves with the added bonus of being a competent goal kicker

Badel reporting that a Sydney club has offered Nanai a 5 year, $4.2 million deal ($800k a year for the first 3 years, with the last two years increasing to $900k a year)

p.s. the tone of his reporting does differ significantly when reporting on the Cowboys compared to us.

Badel reporting that a Sydney club has offered Nanai a 5 year, $4.2 million deal ($800k a year for the first 3 years, with the last two years increasing to $900k a year)

p.s. the tone of his reporting does differ significantly when reporting on the Cowboys compared to us.
Because no one cares about the cowboys

Fa’amanu Brown has reportedly been released by the Tigpies to take up a 1 year contract with the Bulldogs

The Rooster have released Renouf Atoni to join Wakefield

the Knights and Titans have completed a player swap wit hooker Chris Randall join the Titans and winger Greg Marzhew to join the Knights

Fox Sports reporting that Bronson Xerri is set to sign a two year deal with the Bulldogs, starting in 2024 when his drugs ban ends

Fox Sports reporting that Bronson Xerri is set to sign a two year deal with the Bulldogs, starting in 2024 when his drugs ban ends
Been on the gear the whole ban by the looks of it lol

Been on the gear the whole ban by the looks of it lol

funnily enough, he can probably get away with it for most of his 4 year ban.

without any contracts in place he wouldn't be subject to a testing regime from the NRL or ASADA.

funnily enough, he can probably get away with it for most of his 4 year ban.

without any contracts in place he wouldn't be subject to a testing regime from the NRL or ASADA.
honestly think it's a disgrace he is allowed to re-join the league, still had the tint of red in his skin proving he was on the juice right up the point he signed up for the dogs, yeah he will of likely been on a program to get off it to come back but it doesn't set a good standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrMoore
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mister Wright
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.