NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mail is Roosters making inquiries about Croft after failing to land All Blacks Perenara.

The mail is Roosters making inquiries about Croft after failing to land All Blacks Perenara.
GoldenPeriodicCirriped-size_restricted.gif

Crawley reporting that Souths can't progress on talks with Su'A or Gagai until the Reynolds decision has been finalised ... but Souths won't pull the current offer to Reynolds out of resepct

Probably sent an email to Paul White for a 12 month loan deal with the intent to flick Croft back in 2022

Automatic Reply: Hi there I no longer work for the Brisbane Broncos please forward any emails to the new CEO

They'll take him for minimum wage so in any case, we still foot the majority of the bill for another player to play elsewhere. And where exactly will they put him? The fact they missed out on Perenara means they focus on Croft to play hooker? This smells of being made up to me.

They'll take him for minimum wage so in any case, we still foot the majority of the bill for another player to play elsewhere. And where exactly will they put him? The fact they missed out on Perenara means they focus on Croft to play hooker? This smells of being made up to me.
Eh they lost their second string 5/8 to rib and lung damage on the weekend. Were you in the bunker at the time?

Crawley reporting that Souths can't progress on talks with Su'A or Gagai until the Reynolds decision has been finalised ... but Souths won't pull the current offer to Reynolds out of resepct

We should hold out on announcing it until we have Gagai’s signature too.

We should hold out on announcing it until we have Gagai’s signature too.

I'd be over the moon if we managed to bring in Gagai, Su'A and Reynolds. That would instantly make us a top 8 side.

If we did get Gagai, Reynolds and Su'A, that is the nucleus of what we need right there. Make a couple more astute signings in Lui, Kris and Hynes/Hammer, we are well on our way. Of course, would still love to get Capewell too.

Courier Mail reporting that last year De Belin re-signed with the Dragons until the end of 2024

also reporting that he was significantly upgraded when he signed the deal. So, IMO, he'd have a very tough time proving in court that his career was negatively impacted by the no-fault stand down

it's being reported that the Warriors chased him pretty hard offering him an 800k per year, 4 year deal, but he took slightly less to stay at the Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Skyblues87
  • dirtyharry
  • Jazza
  • Tim K
  • Dash
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Tmac
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • phoenix
  • Griffo
  • Gympie devil
  • GCBRONCO
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.