NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of him going there for a train an trial if they have already filled their roster?

Last rumour I saw going around is the dogs are looking to release more players. He'd be in with a chance do a full time deal then.

Last rumour I saw going around is the dogs are looking to release more players. He'd be in with a chance do a full time deal then.
That sounds a bit risky.
It probably wouldn’t hurt him to keep looking around.

“I can’t explain it … like I went and golfed with Jared, Aubo and Friendy, and Nick Politis was ringing them. He is over in LA on a business trip at the moment and he is ringing them up just to see how they are."

Haha of course he did Brandon, of course he did, you just 'happened' to be there when he called.

He has to ring them to tell them, where on the golf course he hid their weekly pot of cash.

“I can’t explain it … like I went and golfed with Jared, Aubo and Friendy, and Nick Politis was ringing them. He is over in LA on a business trip at the moment and he is ringing them up just to see how they are."

Haha of course he did Brandon, of course he did, you just 'happened' to be there when he called.

Also I love it when one dodgy club does dodgy stuff on another dodgy club.
I reckon I have a fair idea of how the convo went.

Aubo: “Oh hey Nick, we are just having a round of golf with Brandon”

Nick: “I know dickhead why do you think I’m calling?!! I just put 100k in your bank account, make sure Brandon has the best game of golf he has ever played”.

A report from the SMH today said that the Storm approached the Tigers trying to offload Brandon Smith for next season ... the Tigers talked to them until the Storm made their player trade proposal, when the Tigers immediately rejecting their proposal and ending talks.

the Storm demanded Stefano Utoikamanu in exchange for Brandon Smith

A report from the SMH today said that the Storm approached the Tigers trying to offload Brandon Smith for next season ... the Tigers talked to them until the Storm made their player trade proposal, when the Tigers immediately rejecting their proposal and ending talks.

the Storm demanded Stefano Utoikamanu in exchange for Brandon Smith
Stefano looks like a future star, I can see why they told Melbourne to get fucked.
If B.Smith wasn't a dick I'd love to have him up here for a year.

Stefano looks like a future star, I can see why they told Melbourne to get fucked.
If B.Smith wasn't a dick I'd love to have him up here for a year.
If we could get him for unders (say 500k) and NO EXCHANGE PLAYER I'd be prepared to risk it.

So what you’re saying is, you know it isn’t going to happen.
Yes I know it’s unlikely but I just think we should put it out there in case things turn to shit with him in Melbourne and he needs a safety net.

John Asiata has officially parted ways with the Bulldogs

Bulldogs Statement:

The Bulldogs and John Asiata have agreed to part ways by mutual consent.

Asiata, signed with the club this season, but had yet to train with the squad.

The Bulldogs wish John and his family all the best for the future.

FF9xAnjUUAET Q5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.