NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moron is probably doing his client a disservice because Munster has about $1.5m lined up at the dolphins, but Anasta is doing a song and dance with the storm on TV

I don't think he's being a moron. I think he knows Munster has made his mind up to stay at Melbourne no matter what The throw at him, and it's just all pantomime to drive his value up as high as Melbourne can afford to go now. Melbourne can only offer him so much anyway (well, on the books that is), but in Munster's case it isn't all about the money. He wants to stay under Bellyache's wing until the bitter end.

Think what you want about Munster but he is exactly the sort of player the Broncs sorely need more of. He is invested in being at a club that is serious about on field success first and the money is second. Pretty much the complete opposite of every "superstar" that we have had to deal with recently, namely Milford, Fifita and Haas.

The 5 announced are
George Jennings
Dean Ieremia
Jayden Nikorima
Grant Anderson
Marion Seve...

lol. Imagine hyping up those 5 duds.

Disappointed Chris Farley GIF

Melbourne Storm fans today from their homes not in Melbourne

Hooper reporting that the Tigers are "talking about" making Munster a 5 year, $7 million offer aimed at "blowing the Storm and Dolphins out of the water"

Hooper reporting that the Tigers are "talking about" making Munster a 5 year, $7 million offer aimed at "blowing the Storm and Dolphins out of the water"

Haha Dolphins would easily be matching that if not more. They also offered Latrell 1.1 million and look how that turned out.

So the same money if not less than what The Dolphins has offered.

What’s the pitch “Listen Cameron, no-one knows what The Dolphins will be like, they could be shit. Come to us where you know we are shit so you can’t be disappointed”.

So the same money if not less than what The Dolphins has offered.

What’s the pitch “Listen Cameron, no-one knows what The Dolphins will be like, they could be shit. Come to us where you know we are shit so you can’t be disappointed”.

i thought so too, then i did the maths, works out to be $1.4 million per year.

hardly blows the Dolphins out of the water though.

Thought there was some talk doing the rounds of Marshall trying to get moses back at the tigpies

The Titans have reportedly entered the race to sign Munster. they've formally expressed their interest
They already don’t know what to do with Brimson who is a very similar type player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • NSW stables
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.