NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the two wrongs are but ok.
My point all along though has been if that was us the commentary around it would be far different.
Bagging out clubs for the sake of it.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, Dex. Do you really want to see them bag out Penrith to even up bagging out Brisbane?

Maybe a bit more scrutiny yeah.
The same microscope we are under .

Maybe a bit more scrutiny yeah.
The same microscope we are under .
I'd rather just change the channel, Dex. As long as it doesn't influence NRL admin it's just watercooler talk.

Besides I don't think it's through a lack of effort. There's just nothing you can pin on them. The only thing they have is that they're obnoxious when they celebrate and the journos have beaten that horse dead.

I'd rather go the other way and have the media encourage clubs and players to re-sign with the clubs that brought them to the dance.

I'd rather just change the channel, Dex.

homer simpson sleeping GIF

Welsby reportedly being chased by Tigers, Dragons and another club that's not been named.

St Helens reportedly would be willing to let him go if they receive a hefty transfer fee for him. I would like to see how he handles the NRL.

Welsby reportedly being chased by Tigers, Dragons and another club that's not been named.

St Helens reportedly would be willing to let him go if they receive a hefty transfer fee for him. I would like to see how he handles the NRL.

He'd go great in the NRL, he competes on everything. It would change St Helens potentially irreparably though.

Welsby is a great player I think he should go to the Dragons out of the current teams after him. He can hold his own if Hunt decides to leave and alongside him I think he can make them a much better side.

The Sydney Morning Herald are reporting that the Dragons' offer for Manu will total almost $5 million over a four-year window that would instantly see Manu become one of the most well-paid players in the game.

Can't wait to see how the Roosters sombrero their way out of this one.

Dogs forum is frothing about signing him.

I posted, I wonder if the Warriors could have a clause that he can't go to certain clubs.

I hope they do. And Dogs are one he can't sign with.

I am tipping he is Dragons bound.

Sea Eagles star Addin Fonua-Blake reportedly sought a release from the final two years of his contract in a bid to escape some bad influences from his past.

Manly put the enforcer’s release request, to likely join the Warriors on a three-year-deal down to family reasons, but Paul Kent believes his wife is trying to get Fonua-Blake away from a bad Sydney lifestyle.

“I think the wife had a little bit to do with it and generally when the wife speaks the decision is made,” Kent said on NRL 360.

I'm thinking the wahs go from premiership contenders to a fringe top 8 side if AFB leaves. The dogs and st george, unless they miraculously also sign Manu, will still be crap if he goes there. If the rorters somehow get him then I will lose more faith in the cap and they are probably destined to buy another prem.

Edit: I can already see the justifications from rorters fans. "we lost Suallii (what's he on, 400k?) so we have money to buy a top 3 prop who would be getting million dollar+ offers from clubs absolutely desperate for some quality in the middle." They'll probably just ignore Manu turning down insane money to re-sign at the same time as AFB goes there.

Sea Eagles star Addin Fonua-Blake reportedly sought a release from the final two years of his contract in a bid to escape some bad influences from his past.

Manly put the enforcer’s release request, to likely join the Warriors on a three-year-deal down to family reasons, but Paul Kent believes his wife is trying to get Fonua-Blake away from a bad Sydney lifestyle.

“I think the wife had a little bit to do with it and generally when the wife speaks the decision is made,” Kent said on NRL 360.

Now he is using the Mother & Father excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Volvo Driver
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • lynx000
  • kiwibronco
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.