NRL Players and family members in hot water

no no. It’s just broncosgoat being a contrarian for trolling purposes as usual. He’ll pull out the same line of “just because I have a different opinion to you you call me a troll”, ignoring the fact that he chooses the opposing opinion on literally every topic across the board.
Ive blocked him ages ago as he was so boring and repetitive but i m guessing hes defending a souffs player? I wonder if he'd be defending a non-souffs player with this? Haha ca you ask him what happened in round 2 for me...

Is it Vlandy’s call? I was under the impression it’s the CEO’s call, which isn’t Vlandy’s.

they broke the law ... a law specifically implemented to minimise the risk during a global pandemic ...

If i have to obey it ... then they fucking have to also
More of guideline though isn’t it

Piss weak from the NRL, 1wk is an absolute joke.
Take into account that Addo-Carr had already been warned multiple times for breaking the restrictions.
Imagine if it were TPJ and Lodge who organised a camping trip with family, I'll make the almighty prediction that it would have been a lot, lot longer then a 1wk suspension.

Piss weak from the NRL, 1wk is an absolute joke.
Take into account that Addo-Carr had already been warned multiple times for breaking the restrictions.
Imagine if it were TPJ and Lodge who organised a camping trip with family, I'll make the almighty prediction that it would have been a lot, lot longer then a 1wk suspension.
TPJ would have copped a life ban.

3 weeks sleeping in the car, affecting no one. Absolutely no one.

1 week for putting the entire NRL in jeopardy and potentially spreading a deadly virus then lying about it.
Everyone’s always potentially spreading a deadly virus though aren’t they

What an embarrassingly weak response from the NRL, which isnt really surprising. The sanctions are a joke. One game suspensions, which are then suspended. Decent size fines for the two camping numpties, but then a fair chunk of those are suspended as well. Its actually laughable how clueless the NRL actually are,

Yep, in the scheme of things what they all did isnt that bad ( but like Joffa and his incident, the potential for a really bad situation to come out of it is there ) but these arent just the normal, average working man. They are very highly paid sportsmen who should be held to a higher standard and they should be expected to maintain a high standard of behaviour. Thats why they are paid hundreds of thousands of dollars every year. It comes with the job.

3 weeks sleeping in the car, affecting no one. Absolutely no one.

1 week for putting the entire NRL in jeopardy and potentially spreading a deadly virus then lying about it.

I dont think we can compare it to on field behaviour fines like the crap TPJ is doing, but it would be interesting to see how it stacks up to other off field behaviour fines/suspensions from the last few years. And how will it change if they get criminal convictions?

All the hyping up of vlandys by the Sydney media and he has already shown it will be more of the same...
Favouritism, no tough decisions, inconsistencies, not in touch with the fans...
He did really well with getting the game the head start in re-startinv again (now every comp is doing the same but will be 2 weeks behind at best, the outcries have disappeared coincidentally after the afl announced they want the same) but ffs there are some worrying signs with vlandys. Talk of a cheaper 3 year tv NRL deal with 9 and fox before even going to market, bending the the whim of fox, coming across as arrogant, focusing on starting the comp in nsw despite it being australias carona epicentre, and now this.. All while getting back pats from fox sports commentators...

The Sydney focused NRL seems to be continuing with the same crap again.

Last edited:
All the hyping up of vlandys by the Sydney media and he has already shown it will be more of the same...
Favouritism, no tough decisions, inconsistencies, not in touch with the fans...
He did really well with getting the game the head start in re-startinv again (now every comp is doing the same but will be 2 weeks behind at best, the outcries have disappeared coincidentally after the afl announced they want the same) but ffs there are some worrying signs with vlandys. Talk of a cheaper 3 year tv NRL deal with 9 and fox before even going to market, bending the the whim of fox, coming across as arrogant, focusing on starting the comp in nsw despite it being australias carona epicentre, and now this.. All while getting back pats from fox sports commentators...

The Sydney focused NRL seems to be continuing with the same crap again.
Yep, not a fan. TBH I know **** all about him but the fact that he's being praised by all sides of the media is absolutely not a good thing when these are the same people who he is negotiating with and trying to rip the NRL off.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • Dazza 92
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kman
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Turky Murky
  • Mustafur
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.