NRL Players and family members in hot water

Apparently the player in the video doesn’t seem aware that it’s being filmed. The issue is obviously whoever filmed and distributed it.

The Mole apparently revealed the player's name in a twitter post and did not realise for about 15-20 minutes.

Pretty sure having sex in a public toilet is also a crime, plus it’s seedy as ****. Pretty sure going into the opposite sex’s toilet is a crime. filming Of any sort in a public toilet is a crime. There’s a few crimes being committed here, including by the young lady in question.

Pretty sure having sex in a public toilet is also a crime, plus it’s seedy as ****. Pretty sure going into the opposite sex’s toilet is a crime. filming Of any sort in a public toilet is a crime. There’s a few crimes being committed here, including by the young lady in question.
That's why i was wondering if this is a do time sort of crime. Seems to be a slew of bad decisions from all involved.

Nah . If that's the case Sonnybill, Candice, Boyd, Thaiday, Hunt and a slew of others would be have been in jail.
Its seedy as for sure.
I wonder if there will be public outrage that the men involved were filmed without consent .
I'd be browned off for sure.

Nah . If that's the case Sonnybill, Candice, Boyd, Thaiday, Hunt and a slew of others would be have been in jail.
Its seedy as for sure.
I wonder if there will be public outrage that the men involved were filmed without consent .
I'd be browned off for sure.
I wouldn’t say throw them in jail. It’s just that the moral outrage is a bit humorous for me. Everyone involved is in the wrong imo.

What is it with these slimly little fuckers like Staggs and and the eel who cant be named that they have to get themselves on camera in these compromising situations. Must be the grubby little caterpillars on their top lips that make them do it.

I can’t be fucked going To other sources for a name. Could anyone on Bhq pm me?

Edit: Do not speculate or imply who it is until it is in recognised media

What will be interesting is who filmed and posted it.
I sincerely hope it wasn't any friend of the woman involved in some kind of a shake down.
That will make things so much harder for any genuine case if/when it happens for real.

Just jump on reddit and a search, took me like 3 searches to get it

Active Now

• Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LGH
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • mrslong
  • Big Del
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • Gaz
  • Fitzy
  • eggstar10
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.