NRL Players and family members in hot water

I don't really care about the vaping, but deadset, this guy is such a dumb ****.
I would if I were a tits fan. The rest of the team is receiving halftime instructions from the coach while this guy is uploading himself smoking in the dunnies. Aren’t phones also illegal in the dressing rooms?

I would if I were a tits fan. The rest of the team is receiving halftime instructions from the coach while this guy is uploading himself smoking in the dunnies. Aren’t phones also illegal in the dressing rooms?

He wasn't playing though.

He should be careful in bathrooms, cleaners might mistake him for a mop

King Shark Hand GIF by The Suicide Squad

This is his IQ level

My biggest issue with this is he is 33 years old and he is behaving like a 12 year old trying to look cool in front of his mates by vaping. Like you vape mate, who gives a ****. There is something truly pathetic about a grown man that needs to post that on social media to feel cool.

What a fucking loser.

My biggest issue with this is he is 33 years old and he is behaving like a 12 year old trying to look cool in front of his mates by vaping. Like you vape mate, who gives a ****. There is something truly pathetic about a grown man that needs to post that on social media to feel cool.

What a fucking loser.

It looks more like he wanted an "out" on his contract and went full Dugan.

It looks more like he wanted an "out" on his contract and went full Dugan.

Yeah agree with that, if not then he really is a complete spud and the club he is going to should be genuinely concerned.

Yeah agree with that, if not then he really is a complete spud and the club he is going to should be genuinely concerned.
Storm are looking for recruits aren't they... send him back to fucking Melbourne since they're so keen on their former players

Again, not sure if this is the right spot, Jai Arrows dog has now attacked and killed another dog. Second attack now. Think Jai really needs to think about who he leaves him with. Sadly I think it will be curtains for Thor.

Again, not sure if this is the right spot, Jai Arrows dog has now attacked and killed another dog. Second attack now. Think Jai really needs to think about who he leaves him with. Sadly I think it will be curtains for Thor.
Every dog's a good boy after they kill another dog. Time to put that shit **** dog down. Horrible that two families how now lost their beloved pet.

Active Now

• Browny
  • The True King
  • sooticus
  • Foordy
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Ondi
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.