NRL Players and family members in hot water

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Yep he's a fuckwit. 3rd time his dog has been involved in an attack. Should not be allowed to own a pet.
Different dog I gather. The other one got put down? Very unlucky or how the dogs are getting treated probably playing a part.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Different dog I gather. The other one got put down? Very unlucky or how the dogs are getting treated probably playing a part.
Yep first one was a staffy that got put down after its second attack.

Attacked a dog and had to pay over 10k in vet fees to compensate the victim dog, then a few months later the same dog mauled a Greyhound to death.

So of course his new dog barely a year later attacks yet another dog. 3 times isn't bad luck.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017

Attacked a dog and had to pay over 10k in vet fees to compensate the victim dog, then a few months later the same dog mauled a Greyhound to death.

So of course his new dog barely a year later attacks yet another dog. 3 times isn't bad luck.
It was a staffy? Every staffy I have ever met they are beautiful natured dogs. Got to be something going on there for them to all get so aggressive.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019

Agree, bloke should be banned from owning dogs.

Owning a dog takes more than just looking after them every other weekend and in the off-season.
Im a dog guy, and this bloke pisses me right off.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
See.... that right there is fucked! No way he should've been allowed to own a fucken Rottweiler after the last incident.

I was talking about JD's dog that was attacked...it was a cavoodle. (?)
Hard hitting journalist Danny Weidler has confirmed it is a labradoodle

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
See.... that right there is fucked! No way he should've been allowed to own a fucken Rottweiler after the last incident.

I was talking about JD's dog that was attacked...it was a cavoodle. (?)

He's had her longer than the other two.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

Absolutely its not bad luck, although i still think if Jai had his other dog when the other attacks happened they wouldnt have happened. Which is why he shouldnt be allowed to have any more dogs until his football career is over if ever. You need to have the time for dogs like he has, and he doesnt have the time.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
It was his dog Koda that attacked JD's dog.

He's had Koda since it was a pup and still it's turned out an aggressive dog. Says something about the owner.

Active Now

• Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Midean
  • Lostboy
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Dexter
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • Redfern_1980
  • BroncosAlways
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • kiwibronco
  • Jeza23
  • Clintos
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.