NRL Players and family members in hot water

Hmmm what about RSA laws. How do you serve someone a drink and before he finishes that drink ask him to leave because he is so drunk.

Reynolds is a douche but other questions need to be asked of Northies+

That Sting Bar could also get into strife for allowing him in if he was that intoxicated.

What world are you guys living in? They won't give a shit about that, they'll likely never mention it, or think to investigate it, such is the liquor laws in Australia.

What world are you guys living in? They won't give a shit about that, they'll likely never mention it, or think to investigate it, such is the liquor laws in Australia.

In my other fantasy world I like to think a journo would ask those questions as well as trying to fit NRL player and drunken behavior into a story as many times as possible.

In my other fantasy world I like to think a journo would ask those questions as well as trying to fit NRL player and drunken behavior into a story as many times as possible.

Ahh the media. The only thing in this country worse than our government. Is there somewhere we can all move?

All the Sydney journos seem to think this is no big deal. Fair enough, neither do I.

Luckily they don't have any bias and wouldn't make an issue of this if it were Roberts...

It would be pretty easy for his lawyer to defend him.

"Your honour, my client plays for the Bulldogs. Have you seen them play this year? The fucking Bulldogs, your honour."

Yes, it's a highly unusual situation. Bloke gets too many drinks into himself and gets asked to leave......mmmm, worthy of a hundred thousand words at least. I love how they use terms like ' police seized cctv footage '. Like it was a raid or some such rot. Police asked for and received a copy of the cctv footage...that sounds much more realistic.

But , but ,,, have you seen a human on ICE !?
Scourge of the Nation .

The alcohol lobby is very powerful .

Calling Tolman a dog was going a bit too far .Even if it is true . Lol .

Hmmm what about RSA laws. How do you serve someone a drink and before he finishes that drink ask him to leave because he is so drunk.

Reynolds is a douche but other questions need to be asked of Northies+

I used to be a bouncer and it would happen all the time. Bar staff, especially when busy are serving people at a million miles an hour usually just lean in hear a drink name then turn, the longest interaction is during payment so this is when bar staff are most likely to notice someone is too drunk. They'll ask the person to leave and radio bouncers.

It is kind of rough not kicking someone out until after they've paid and I'm not sure if any dodgy establishments encourage it but it definitely is extremely common.

I used to be a bouncer and it would happen all the time. Bar staff, especially when busy are serving people at a million miles an hour usually just lean in hear a drink name then turn, the longest interaction is during payment so this is when bar staff are most likely to notice someone is too drunk. They'll ask the person to leave and radio bouncers.

It is kind of rough not kicking someone out until after they've paid and I'm not sure if any dodgy establishments encourage it but it definitely is extremely common.

Fair point but he got to that stage somewhere either before and was let in or while there and was served to the point of being asked to leave.
He is still a douche and responsible for what goes in his gob but most bars are happy to take your coin no matter how pissed you are as long as you are behaving.
You only have too see how every measure to crack down on alcohol is objected to and it always comes down to there bottom line.

Just as well bulldogs don't have a "no d*ckheads" policy ala the swans or theyd be flat out fielding a team... possibly a player, sometimes. ;)

Fair point but he got to that stage somewhere either before and was let in or while there and was served to the point of being asked to leave.
He is still a douche and responsible for what goes in his gob but most bars are happy to take your coin no matter how pissed you are as long as you are behaving.
You only have too see how every measure to crack down on alcohol is objected to and it always comes down to there bottom line.
I hear what you're saying but sometimes it can be surprisingly hard to pick who is drunk until they've done something particularly noticeable. And on the other hand, staff followed the law to the exact letter and actually denied and kicked out everybody who was a bit bubbly between the ears then most bars and clubs would be completely empty.

Though some establishments definitely use their discresion more responsibly than others.

Well, put Mooseheads in Canberra down for not enforcing RSA. Massive shithole

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • DrGee
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Nightwatchman
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • Stix
  • Howie
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.