NRL Players and family members in hot water

I believe it’s called auto erotic asphyxiation and isn’t that how old mate from INXS died? Or am I misremembering. That Tim Winton novel Breath is all about it. Not my cup of tea but to each their own.

IIRC Hutchence was a rumour at the time, mostly because "he was at the top of his game, surely he didn't do it on purpose", but the autopsy revealed it was definitely suicide. He'd previously been mugged and was left with a head injury untreated for long enough for it to cause what is essentially the same depression footballers get with CTE.

And to that point, what is CONSENSUAL choking?

Exactly how it sounds.

A couple of my exes loved being choked. It's becoming more common with women these days. A lot of women watching too much 50 Shades of Grey..

Exactly how it sounds.

A couple of my exes loved being choked. It's becoming more common with women these days. A lot of women watching too much 50 Shades of Grey..
I am the clit commander jay silent bob

Just wanna give a quick shout out to gagging.

Seems to be getting lost in the conversation........

A few players have already lined him up with barbs on line. Mathew lodge i think was particularly vexacous of him. I suspect he will be one of many soon.
Is he angry she didn’t die that night?

Leilua has had all charges against him dropped, he is free to play this weekend and has been allowed to be added to the Cowboys 22. I actually commend the NRL for this, no need to keep him out any longer now.

Leilua has had all charges against him dropped, he is free to play this weekend and has been allowed to be added to the Cowboys 22. I actually commend the NRL for this, no need to keep him out any longer now.
I completely forgot about that.

"Jarryd Hayne’s cellmate has been revealed to be disgraced Manly player Manase Fainu.

Hayne’s roommate is one of many new details that have come to light about the former NRL Dally M medallist’s life behind bars.

News

Kind of obnoxious requesting Foxtel. Happy to hear he was denied. Now get back to work jarryd ..

42hrs per week washing his fellow inmates sheets. lol.

"Jarryd Hayne’s cellmate has been revealed to be disgraced Manly player Manase Fainu.

Hayne’s roommate is one of many new details that have come to light about the former NRL Dally M medallist’s life behind bars.

News

Kind of obnoxious requesting Foxtel. Happy to hear he was denied. Now get back to work jarryd ..

42hrs per week washing his fellow inmates sheets. lol.
why do either of these ***** get a headline...fade away into misery imo

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Santa
  • Morepudding
  • Alec
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • Gaz
  • winslow_wong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.