NRL Players and family members in hot water

Kenty has inspired me to watch this classic tonight...
Screenshot 20240428 171827 Google

Knowing the idiots at 360, either Read or Ritchie will take Kent's place.

I wouldn't mind seeing an ex referee, a club boss or a recent ex coach fill in for Kent to get a different point of view for a change. But I can accept it's most likely they'll go with Tallis again

Marty johns when he keeps it serious is great at breaking down RL and would be a step up on all the hosts of 360
marty johns the forgotten johns brother smart phone my ass

Let’s vote on how long do we think Kenty is out for?!
Is he back this year?!

Is it correct that the other man involved has been charged with affray.. but there's no mention of Kent?

think he will be off to Thailand for the rest of the season on a 'wellness' retreat

Is it correct that the other man involved has been charged with affray.. but there's no mention of Kent?
Yep.

In the first video that was released, it appeared that Kent was the one charging and appearing to be aggressive, while the man that was charged was seen to be backing away?

Hopefully I've just interpreted this the wrong way.

I am so close to being done with everything League.

Yep.

In the first video that was released, it appeared that Kent was the one charging and appearing to be aggressive, while the man that was charged was seen to be backing away?

Hopefully I've just interpreted this the wrong way.

I am so close to being done with everything League.

Just do what I do, be a Broncs fan and ignore everything else NRL related.

Just do what I do, be a Broncs fan and ignore everything else NRL related.
Yea, I've often thought about that .. I'd think it would be hard to be a Bronx fan without going down the rabbit hole that is rugby league?

Appears to be the case.......

The 35-year-old was taken to Newtown police station in the city's Inner West overnight and charged with affray after officers opened an investigation.

I'm assuming the coppers will be charging Kent as well? He definitely escalated the situation. If he wasn't carrying on like such a fuckwit....I don't think that "incident" happens.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mustafur
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.