NRL Players and family members in hot water

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
I bet our haters are pointing the finger at us saying it was broncos player and I bet they are enjoying this

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Let's all not forget. The media called TC Robati high profile as well.... could be a fringe qcup player due to their sensationalism
Not sure what a reporters contact list is like but I'd think they wouldn't have a fringe first graders number to call them directly.
But I guess it probably wouldn't be hard to get either with their contacts.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
They aren't afraid of speculating/naming on some some of the Facebook fan groups, if you want to have a peak over there. No idea if they are right, of course, but there seems to be a trend...

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Ive heard the club but this is an interesting one. If the NRL makes the player stand down its basically the same as naming them. But there is no way they can let them play especially if they are charged. Going to be interest next few days

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Ive heard the club but this is an interesting one. If the NRL makes the player stand down its basically the same as naming them. But there is no way they can let them play especially if they are charged. Going to be interest next few days
I assume if someone is charged their name will be released publicly. It's probably not being done so now, because it's just an enquiry at this stage (and you wouldn't want to ruin someone's life over an enquiry).

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Mmm well the previous (now dead) link was a Badel tweet that he took down quickly and replaced with this:

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
No one needs to stress about it. Just let justice take its course.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • LittleDavey
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • K-Style
  • Morkel
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • bb_gun
  • scobie
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.